• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same points as us with a worse goal difference, which is shocking considering our poor run of form has been going for a month and included getting destroyed by Spurs.

We have a much better side though mate - outside of Doucoure, Del Boy and Capoue I wouldn't touch any of their players tbh.

We have a much better side though mate - outside of Doucoure, Del Boy and Capoue I wouldn't touch any of their players tbh.

We have a lot more depth. Yes, we are still thin at certain positions - we got demolished against Spurs without Gana - but Watford without Doucoure to link defense to attack and win the ball...man, I'm not surprised Tottenham had almost 70% possession and twice the shots/corners.

Fanbase has been toxic since March 2017 or so, so this changes nothing.

At some point I think there has to be a straw that breaks the camel's back as such. Be it that lot winning the title or us being walloped at home by a club like Wolves after a shocking run of form but I think apathy will at some point turn to anger.

We have a lot more depth. Yes, we are still thin at certain positions - we got demolished against Spurs without Gana - but Watford without Doucoure to link defense to attack and win the ball...man, I'm not surprised Tottenham had almost 70% possession and twice the shots/corners.

I think a lot of other teams players are judged through blue tinted specs, our so called depth of players have been average. I reckon if we watched every PL teams games over an equal amount of time we’d realise that actually a lot of the so called lesser players are actually probably on a par with what we have.
Not a big fan of Deeney but he’s no worse than all of our strikers, I wouldn’t buy him but I wouldn’t buy ours either.

Tonights results show exactly why we won't be finishing 7th. All the sides around us as gash as they are can still pull off the odd win or two against the top 6 whereas we simply can not.

We rely on beating the bottom 13 sides and we have been awful at that this season.

Fully expect Silva to be gone come the seasons end barring a drastic change in form.
We have a number of home games to sort the top six out. Onwards!

On a single player with Lukaku and if you're being generous Deulofeu's buy-back clause.

That's 2 players out of the 15 he did sign. :coffee:
Cleverley, cost nothing and sold for £8M. And Besic, Galloway and Holgate will all get profits on the small sums paid for them....if that divvy Brands ever gets round to selling anyone.

Martinez's time here looks like the epitome of prudent house keeping in comparison with Koemageddon.

Cleverley, cost nothing and sold for £8M. And Besic, Galloway and Holgate will all get profits on the small sums paid for them....if that divvy Brands ever gets round to selling anyone.

Martinez's time here looks like the epitome of prudent house keeping in comparison with Koemageddon.

So he spent 105m in his time here, we sold Lukaku for 75m, Tom Clev for 8m, that means he wasted the other 17m on Utter crap, not to mention the wages wasted.

Basically he made Koeman look like a thrifty spender.

Status
Not open for further replies.