Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw he spoke awesomly in the 5 mins i saw before it cut off. seemed genuienly delighted to be here. we got this done on the first day we could - all people had to do was be patient like i said!

it's amazing to think he's only 21, imagine being in that situation at 21 yourself, i was nowhere near that mature

He's barely out of his teens same age as Ross.

Mad isn't it

It's only a matter of time before the whinging starts and Lukaku begins moaning about how "he wants to play Champions league football". I give it 3-4 years tops.
I suppose that would be fair enough if we arent playing CL football in 3-4 years. Would be well within his rights to ask for a move if he turns out as good as i hope he can be.

I like it where he was a 1in 40 striker for Sevilla

Any player can make a move that doesn't work out for them, like Lukaku joining Chelsea.

Look at the rest of his stats. He might get us 15 goals if he plays enough games. It's going to be a busy season and we can't expect Lukaku to start every game. This opinion will be revised if we sign another top class striker though.

I suppose that would be fair enough if we arent playing CL football in 3-4 years. Would be well within his rights to ask for a move if he turns out as good as i hope he can be.
Yep. I wouldn't begrudge him that in that eventuality, either. We'd almost certainly make a decent profit on him, too.

Last edited:

Belg? What's your thoughts about Henen?

He's a good player, havnt seen that much from him tho. Anderlecht wasnt to pleased with attitude but he was/is young. That can improve.
Especially with a player as Lukaku next to him to guide him. Nobody as down to earth as big Rom

I still cannot get my head around this yano

VMnw6Ht.jpg

What a day

Wonder if Moyes is out on the lash tonight looking to spark a couple of punks out in Clitherow as he consoles himself with a couple of tennents super strength whilst mumbling incoherently in his Glaswegian drawl as the azzuri flex their Mersey millionaire love muscle

About [Poor language removed] time we threw some cash about. Paying for a proven, young, 1 in 2 striker who can only get better.

Beautiful.

It's only a matter of time before the whinging starts and Lukaku begins moaning about how "he wants to play Champions league football". I give it 3-4 years tops.

Well you're a bundle of fun aren't you Jimmy lass ?
I know you're a Chelsea fan and so are unhappy about losing such a good prospect but why can't you just be happy for a player and a club ?

Well, we saw with Liverpool how a truly woeful squad with one talisman and one or two half decent players up front can go close.

You never know - with a focal point like this and a genuinely very good squad behind him, you just never know. Unlikelier things have happened.

Its just a massive boost.

Arsenal signed Ozil who was ñowhere near as good as he could be, and they were crushing the league at one point based on the importance of that signing

It just says we mean business. Fans, players, manager, all believe it. Takes you that extra step

Status
Not open for further replies.