Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28569197

"Chelsea believe the fee agreed with Everton for Lukaku puts them in a strong position to comply with Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules."

200.gif

Give it a rest for christs sake.

Chelsea are gonna mug you right off when they spunk 50m on somebody next week.

Rom even gets a nice send off from Mourinho: "He's a good kid who deserves to be happy", he mentioned FFP too. On a separate note the voiceover on the Besic piece on SSN is comedy gold. I didn't think he needed a translator after his intvw on everton tv, but he's got one & the bloke is off camera so it sounds like our new Bosnian has the accent of a gruff, middle aged booze hound.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28569197

"Chelsea believe the fee agreed with Everton for Lukaku puts them in a strong position to comply with Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules."

200.gif

You posted this before you cheeky scamp ;) saying that it probably got lost in all the pages and every time i see the letters FFP i think of you posting these little gifs so its all good. If everyone ignores it again put it on repeat for every 6 hours.

I'm still buzzing ! I've said 28 million about 1000 times tonight! I can't believe it!

Well done Everton , Martinez and Kenwright you have done well!

Bring on the start of the season.

Rom even gets a nice send off from Mourinho: "He's a good kid who deserves to be happy", he mentioned FFP too. On a separate note the voiceover on the Besic piece on SSN is comedy gold. I didn't think he needed a translator after his intvw on everton tv, but he's got one & the bloke is off camera so it sounds like our new Bosnian has the accent of a gruff, middle aged booze hound.

F - F - P.

You posted this before you cheeky scamp ;) saying that it probably got lost in all the pages and every time i see the letters FFP i think of you posting these little gifs so its all good. If everyone ignores it again put it on repeat for every 6 hours.

Don't worry you know I will.

200.gif

Cracking signing. Expensive yes BUT his value won't drop. He's one of the top prospects in world football. WOW. So happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.