Lukaku on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Lukaku's stats in Belgium are good.

So were Tomasz Radzinski's.

Yeah, the Belgian league isn't exactly the best in the world but the point is, he was playing 30-35 games a season of first team football and scoring at a 1 in 2 ratio at the age of 17.

I mean, right now we have 1 real striker. That's it. What if he gets injured? We don't even have Cahill as backup for that position anymore.

Do you really want to see Anichebe playing up front on his own? :)

Surprises me that so many people don't rate Lukaku.

He's got pace, he's strong, has all the attributes that Drogba had when he was younger, he can certainly put the ball in the net as he showed in the Belgian league.

For the record i'd take him all day long on a loan but i can't see it happening because unless Jelavic gets injured he'd play about as much as he does for Chelsea. Would love to see a 4-2-2 with him and Jelavic, different styles completely and would make our attacking more varied.

Surprises me that so many people don't rate Lukaku.

He's got pace, he's strong, has all the attributes that Drogba had when he was younger, he can certainly put the ball in the net as he showed in the Belgian league.

Hes played 8 times for Chelsea, ZERO goals.

"We" can only judge him on what we have seen, didnt watch the lad in Belgland.

And yes, clearly hes a young lad in a new League whos had ZERO gametime, so no, im not saying hes super gash and will remain super gash, he clearly needs time to adapt and 8 games isnt time to adapt.

Hes played 8 times for Chelsea, ZERO goals.

"We" can only judge him on what we have seen, didnt watch the lad in Belgland.

And yes, clearly hes a young lad in a new League whos had ZERO gametime, so no, im not saying hes super gash and will remain super gash, he clearly needs time to adapt and 8 games isnt time to adapt.

Nani is badly gash.

xoxoxoxo

Yeah, the Belgian league isn't exactly the best in the world but the point is, he was playing 30-35 games a season of first team football and scoring at a 1 in 2 ratio at the age of 17.

I mean, right now we have 1 real striker. That's it. What if he gets injured? We don't even have Cahill as backup for that position anymore.

Do you really want to see Anichebe playing up front on his own? :)

Gives me cold sweats at the thought of Anichebe being our main front man!

I do rate Lukaku but agree that we shouldn't be going for a loan and developing a player only to send him back.

TBH mate if we used that logic for every rumour this forum would be dead. And nobody wants that. Where can i call Goat fat otherwise ?

Just make a thread in the ale house, where there is annoyingly No ale ffs, only ails reading some of the comments in that madhouse. Errrm Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.