Lukaku on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anichebe and Lukaku ?

FFS lad come on.

Admittedly I haven't watched much of him for Chelsea, if there is anything to watch at all.

He probably is an improvement on Anichebe but l don't think by enough to warrant a starting place considering ultimately we will get very little out of it.

I suppose it would depend on the terms of the loan. If Chelsea were to pay all of his wages then I'd welcome him.

This, very much this.

Apart from the seriously ace bit, everytime ive watched him hes been beyond terrible.

Chelsea aren't doing him any favours, he needs consecutive games in their starting 11, i can remember seeing him twice at Goodison last season when he come on as sub and i'm pretty sure he made Howard pull of some good saves. They seem to have signed him with no intention of playing him immediately which is stupid really considering his already decent pre-chelsea career, his left foot is like a freight train.

I totally see what people are saying about us doing Chelsea a favour that doesn't benefit us in the long-run (i.e. we develop their player for them) but what's the better option right now? Do you really think Anichebe is going to be a GOOD player for us if he's given a run of games?

My point is, if it's between a loan for someone like Straqualursi or Lukaku, I know who I'd rather have.

Moyes likes to do loans where we have the option of signing the player and with an option and agreed fee, where if we just loan young players for example Lukaku with Chelsea having no intention of selling
should the club
put this player before our own youth
working on the player and bringing him on then just sending him back after 12 months and we could have young players pissed off with the system.

Chelsea aren't doing him any favours, he needs consecutive games in their starting 11, i can remember seeing him twice at Goodison last season when he come on as sub and i'm pretty sure he made Howard pull of some good saves. They seem to have signed him with no intention of playing him immediately which is stupid really considering his already decent pre-chelsea career, his left foot is like a freight train.

I never understand clubs signing players who have previously done well, are good prospects and then not give them any playing time. Chelsea do have a bit of a history of this, Gaël Kakuta I quite rated the very few times I have seen him and he has gone off the radar.

Lads im not being funny yeah, but after 3 seasons on Fifa, his Speed and Strength are 99. Just Sayin.

I never understand clubs signing players who have previously done well, are good prospects and then not give them any playing time. Chelsea do have a bit of a history of this, Gaël Kakuta I quite rated the very few times I have seen him and he has gone off the radar.

SWP, Moses next.

I don't mean to say "I told you so" but "I told you so"... he could have been absolutely incredible for us, especially now when Jelavic is struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.