Lukaku on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be seriously ace in years to come, that said i don't want him here unless we signed him permanent which ain't gonna happen, Bollocks to developing chelsea players, get Vellios on FFS

Would be a good option maybe as backup to jelavic.

Not sure he'd be up for coming to be second fiddle to jelavic tho...

Think he'll end up at Sunderland!

Loan with option to buy or no loan, that's the way Moyes operates.
200px-Fenerbah%C3%A7e.svg.png

Doubt Chelsea would want to sell him but make no mistake about it: he is WAY better than Vellios and has real first team experience. Lukaku played over 30 games a season in his last 2 seasons at Anderlecht scoring 31 goals!

The only reason he hasn't looked good for Chelsea is that he got 5 minutes here and there. Look at what Sturridge did at Bolton - Lukaku is probably a better player than Sturridge was at that age...

I like your name Neo2020 - are you from the Matrix in the future?

Anyway, Lukaku's stats in Belgium are good.

So were Tomasz Radzinski's.

Lukaku is a first class talent and quite frankly should be playing for a Champions League club. He reminds me of a young Drogba. I would lose my mind (in a positive way) if we signed him on even a season long loan.

And lol @ him being compared to Radzinski in any shape or form. He is the real deal.

No idea how good he is so I won't comment on that.

What I do know is that a certain style of football takes hold of us when we have a big fella up top. Me no likey.

He will be seriously ace in years to come, that said i don't want him here unless we signed him permanent which ain't gonna happen, Bollocks to developing chelsea players, get Vellios on FFS

This, very much this.

Apart from the seriously ace bit, everytime ive watched him hes been beyond terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.