Loan watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know football's apparently no place for sentiment, but anyone else feel so guilty about this? Just give him to them for free FFS. Making fans pay out of their own pocket for what is chump change to us gives me a bad feeling

Tend to agree, the player gets first team football, which will benefit him and possibly us and the paying fans fund it??

Well, we are really. Bill isn't paying for them out of his own pocket, so all the money comes from fans in one way or another.

The biggest revenue for any premier league club is TV money, so Sky are probabily paying for our loans, not all fans have Sky, so will have to agree to disagree?

Unfortunately there is no hd option....

He says he only practice once with Blackpool before getting the start. Looks like they have a lot of faith in him and he seems to recognize that. Very humble interview.

Well, we are really. Bill isn't paying for them out of his own pocket, so all the money comes from fans in one way or another.

Exactly, we'd be cutting them a check. And why? Maybe, you know, they want to do it?!?!?! I'd put in personal money for us to loan a boss player.

Status
Not open for further replies.