Loan watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
Martinez has sent out an awful lot of young players on loan this season, with a couple more this past week. Thus far we've got:

Kennedy - Tranmere
Pennington - Tranmere
Duffy - Yeovil
Lundstram - Yeovil
Long - MK Dons
Hope - Northampton
Junior - Vitesse
Garbutt - Colchester

Is there any more? I know Ty Browning is supposed to be off on loan, but don't think he's gone anywhere yet.

Wonder what will happen with Luke Garbutt. We obviously paid a fee for him from Leeds, and he's played over 50 games now in the lower leagues. At 20 years of age you'd think it would be make or break time for the lad.

It's definitely a Martinez thing isn't it?

I mean this should always have been the way. Young players, who aren't quite ready for the first team, sent out for proper competition first team games. Can't beat that for prep.

Can't really understand why we didn't do it too much before. The likes of Barkley and Coleman had good spells out, Coleman especially, but it's great to see so many out at the moment.

I was even a little bit proud when Hope scored at the weekend. Past NEWPORT COUNTY.

Wonder what will happen with Luke Garbutt. We obviously paid a fee for him from Leeds, and he's played over 50 games now in the lower leagues. At 20 years of age you'd think it would be make or break time for the lad.

By all accounts doing a really good job in a bloody awful Col U team.

Martinez has sent out an awful lot of young players on loan this season, with a couple more this past week. Thus far we've got:

Kennedy - Tranmere
Pennington - Tranmere
Duffy - Yeovil
Lundstram - Yeovil
Long - MK Dons
Hope - Northampton
Junior - Vitesse
Garbutt - Colchester

Is there any more? I know Ty Browning is supposed to be off on loan, but don't think he's gone anywhere yet.

McAleny was out on loan at Brentford until he broke his leg. other than Ty going out soon thats it.
IMO its great as it challenges the likes of Ledson and Green to push themselves more at u21s while giving the others a chance to progress playing in the league structure closer to the EPL

Maybe he thinks with Jelavic seemingly on his way out and Kone injured for a while yet that he might get a chance in the first team?

Then mate he is deluded, if a team wants to loan you its because they dont figure you in their plans until you develop, to refuse is just gonna make them believe their correct with their opinion and that your attitude is all wrong for a young player, and whats more their right thinking that imo

Status
Not open for further replies.