• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More sporting knowledge from the supposed best fans in the world. This gimp probably went home ate a whole jar of peanut butter.

Watching these deluded kopites is nearly as enjoyable as Jagielkas goal itself. As you said coming from the self -proclaimed 'most knowledgeable fans in the world' it just makes it even sweeter. and they have the nerve to call us bitter.

The more I think about that missed Barry chance at the end the more gutted I feel

Barrys style of play always seems a bit nonchalant. Thing is Rom had that better chance in the area with just keeper to beat. Had he kept his locks he'd buried that header instead of blowing it a kiss.

Another gem from that deluded kopite. "He wasn't aiming for the corner." No mate it just ended up there without a deflection. Thank our lucky stars gerrard hadn't scored an equaliser like that in the last minute. We would never had heard the last of it. But of course "Stevie G would have been aiming for the that top corner".

Watching these deluded kopites is nearly as enjoyable as Jagielkas goal itself. As you said coming from the self -proclaimed 'most knowledgeable fans in the world' it just makes it even sweeter. and they have the nerve to call us bitter.

"He didn't actually hit it in that corner."

Uhhh, yes he did sir, yes he did. I saw it with me own eyes, and on relay, and on my DVR a few dozen times, and on you tube a few times as well. Each and every time I see it, Phil does actually hit it in that corner. Every. Single. Time.

"He didn't actually hit it in that corner."

Uhhh, yes he did sir, yes he did. I saw it with me own eyes, and on relay, and on my DVR a few dozen times, and on you tube a few times as well. Each and every time I see it, Phil does actually hit it in that corner. Every. Single. Time.
You beat me to it. ;)What an idiot.

They are koppites after all, bless their little cotton socks. There there, run away home little koppite . More to be pittied than ridiculed.

I would have whipped it in the box we had lukaku and eto'o both good headers of the ball alongside the likes of jags and stones, liverpool are notoriously bad for dealing with set pieces like ourselves was gutted we tried doing a german national team setpiece
Sound idea but you are missing one critical point:

when was the last time we have had a good corner into the box?

Should have smashed it low across the goal line, it would have gone in off someone's shins maybe. My money would be an OG by Sakho-sh*t.

If it'd been 2-1 after 0-1 at 90 mins, I don't think I'd ever get over it...too funny...shame.

Should have smashed it low across the goal line, it would have gone in off someone's shins maybe. My money would be an OG by Sakho-sh*t.

If it'd been 2-1 after 0-1 at 90 mins, I don't think I'd ever get over it...too funny...shame.
He'd of had a hard time doing that from home, but it would of been glorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.