• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That derby when we won 2 0 at Goodison with Cahill and Arteta scoring. That was Moyes best era in my opinion. I remember we had every one fit. Arteta and Cahill were at thier peak with Jags and Lescot solid as a rock. I wasnt nervous about it I was looking forward to it and I was vindicated by the comfortable 2-0 win that could have been more. Events since then have declined and I do feel Liverpool sense that fear. The way they kicked of the other day they didnt pass it back they went straight into our half. We did well to neutralise it. I hope by the time we get them.at Goodison we will be in a better position psychologically, in good form, with a fully fit squad.
Fair enough they are missing sturridge. But we had Coleman and Barkley out and had miralles out for most of the game. When you consider Besic will be fully atuned to the pace of the game (thought he did well on Saturday) after another few months with us and goodison will be a snarling bear pit. They have lost the one player who we feared (suaraz) and I see no reason why we should fear playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.