• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair to the Kopites, as evidenced n the link below they are quite philosophical about the match, and no hard feelings.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=o42pqvvf60epffpf9i68agocj0&topic=315580.1920

I don't understand...

They're spewing all this "EVERTON WIN 1-1, 4EVA IN OUR SHADOW" crap. I don't know a single Everton fan who's celebrating the result as anything more than a beautiful way to crush some Kopite hearts in the 92nd minute.

I don't understand...

They're spewing all this "EVERTON WIN 1-1, 4EVA IN OUR SHADOW" crap. I don't know a single Everton fan who's celebrating the result as anything more than a beautiful way to crush some Kopite hearts in the 92nd minute.

Truth is, they're hurting bad, brother! Since they don't have any legitimate sticks to beat us with, they have to make up some bull about this being our 'cup final' or some other crapola along those lines...

Reactions: Jxg
Truth is, they're hurting bad

Crikey you're not wrong with that. There's absolutely nothing tongue in cheek going on there, everything they write about us is proper vicious, 'vile' and 'degenerate' getting thrown around a lot. There's a real air of desperation, as if they're trying to convince themselves that they're better than us and always will be. No idea why there's a blue on there trying to have rational conversation.

Reactions: Jxg

Status
Not open for further replies.