• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that bloody hard to put a ball into the box, I just cannot understand why we can't swing a ball in that beats the first man. Proper annoying.

It's not that bloody hard to put a ball into the box, I just cannot understand why we can't swing a ball in that beats the first man. Proper annoying.

I know right? I've always thought this.

I could do it when I was 7, and these people do nothing but kick a football all day every day.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but what do you boys make of Gary Neville's analysis that Mignolet should have saved Jagielka's strike?

Sounds ridiculous at first but it does make sense when you watch him explain

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but what do you boys make of Gary Neville's analysis that Mignolet should have saved Jagielka's strike?

It would have carried him into the the net with the ball if he'd reached it anyway lid

About 5:10 onwards for anyone interested, I can see what he's saying but with the swerve and power behind that shot I don't think there are many keepers that will have stopped that.

About 5:10 onwards for anyone interested, I can see what he's saying but with the swerve and power behind that shot I don't think there are many keepers that will have stopped that.

Yeah I think the other examples are better. Not as stupid a point as I first thought it was though

Did he analyse how Howard should have saved Gerrard's free kick? Or did it remain "a stunning free kick"? Yeah, thought so

No basis to Neville's ridiculous comments. Different goalies have different styles. The converse of what he said is that if Jagielka had hit it low, he'd have had a better chance of saving it. You pays your money.........

With Neville's logic, EVERY goal ever scored could be put down to a fault somewhere along the line -- including that every penalty could be saved ie IF the goaly's starting position and IF the subsequent direction of dive were, in the event, right.

Carragher reminds me of a lad on my uni course - half English, half Danish wool from Maghull who greatly exaggerated his scouse and supported Denmark on international weekends. He was the Obadiah Hakeswill of Kopites, popular only because he "knew some guys who had VIP wristbands".

To give you an idea of how loathed this guy was, there were at least 12 other RS supporters in the cohort, and THEY were utterly sick of him themselves! He would talk nothing but tactics (badly) and how Torres was going to be the next Ian Rush (chortle chortle).

This guy thought he knew EVERYTHING about LFC and how to manage them when he blatantly didn't (he actually works at LFC tv now, so ideal place for him I suppose).

In short Carragher makes me want to reach for da bleach... or maybe something metal and pointy.

No basis to Neville's ridiculous comments. Different goalies have different styles. The converse of what he said is that if Jagielka had hit it low, he'd have had a better chance of saving it. You pays your money.........

With Neville's logic, EVERY goal ever scored could be put down to a fault somewhere along the line -- including that every penalty could be saved ie IF the goaly's starting position and IF the subsequent direction of dive were, in the event, right.

If Neville and Hansen had their way, there'd be no goals in the Premier League

Carragher reminds me of a lad on my uni course - half English, half Danish wool from Maghull who greatly exaggerated his scouse and supported Denmark on international weekends. He was the Obadiah Hakeswill of Kopites, popular only because he "knew some guys who had VIP wristbands".

To give you an idea of how loathed this guy was, there were at least 12 other RS supporters in the cohort, and THEY were utterly sick of him themselves! He would talk nothing but tactics (badly) and how Torres was going to be the next Ian Rush (chortle chortle).

This guy thought he knew EVERYTHING about LFC and how to manage them when he blatantly didn't (he actually works at LFC tv now, so ideal place for him I suppose).

In short Carragher makes me want to reach for da bleach... or maybe something metal and pointy.

I saw him on that 'A league of their own' programme the other day, he's so unfunny it's unreal. He got ripped a few times by Jimmy Carr, again he wasn't all that funny either, but the response from Carragher was embarrassing, each time he did it he looked at his team as if to say "Ah see that lads, I've just hit him with an awesome comeback".

Status
Not open for further replies.