Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the following:

1 American international. (jerks)
3 English internationals is correct. (Baines, Jags, Osman)
1 South African International
1 Nigerian international
2 Irish internationals

No, Pienaar is no longer an International player, neither is Gibson?

No, Pienaar is no longer an International player, neither is Gibson?

Think it's more that they are capped mate. Lets face it, if Pienaar came out of retirement he would paly, and Gibson, well he only doesnt play cuase Trappatoni is a moron.

HEY EVERYONE DID YOU HEAR? HE BOUGHT HIS HORSE A GIRLFRIEND, IN A FLAT!
(DUNNO IF ITS BEEN SAID BUT IF IT HASNT HERE IT IS RIGHT LOL)

I can't believe the board have done this taking the mickey here pretending were skint and then pulling 8m out of the bag who do they think they are the bunch of charlatans just taking this club and its glorious fans for a ride how dare they do this lets get a march going lads weev got to make are voices heard here its obvious marrow man is goin in d next window now and i bet we sell him at a loss too its just an utter joke no more no less ive been a season ticket for 46 years and ive never been so fed up with this bored just jog on you wepponz

FFS. Some people on here would want to follow the likes of Leeds and Portsmouth.

WELL DONE to the board for delivering a prudent and positive strategy.

It's ok both be happy with the signing and realize the board leave a lot to be desired.

I can't believe the board have done this taking the mickey here pretending were skint and then pulling 8m out of the bag who do they think they are the bunch of charlatans just taking this club and its glorious fans for a ride how dare they do this lets get a march going lads weev got to make are voices heard here its obvious marrow man is goin in d next window now and i bet we sell him at a loss too its just an utter joke no more no less ive been a season ticket for 46 years and ive never been so fed up with this bored just jog on you wepponz

Agree der lar it's a scandal really. Just made a petition i'll PM you der link lad.

He got Andy Carroll for £22K - smart lad!

untitled-1duyw9.gif

oie_919311U8j4padS.gif

Haven't read thru all if the thread. 1. Great news. Looks the real deal. 2. Being a pessimistic Evertonian does this mean a behind the scenes pre contract deal has been struck to sell Felli in the summer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.