Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
His tackles make me think of lumber floating down river. There is something deceptively graceful about it, but you are going to get effed in the arse if he catches you.

The board have done NOTHING. We had £2/3m spare anyway, then teh rest will be paid on the drip, by the new big tv money, of which the board did not be involved in.

Cant believe the board are being praised.

Im delighted we're signing someone of a good quality, for REAL money, but lets not pretend the board have suddenly found the money.

Unbelievable.

woke up 5 mins ago from a nightmare ... come on this expected another one
BUZZZIN, heard of him never actually seen him play but what peoples sayin an seen him
'the next viera an all that' good headerer tall strong, etc. been very good on fm too in higher seasons
made up weve spent looks a good deal to young player maybe now felli will go to acm an terrorise defenders
with gibbo an this lad cm ? could make all the diference 2 belter mids in gibbo + fellaini now another one
if this lad turns out to be what people think hes going to. was expecting a despressing no spending window
GET IN THERE. COME ON U BLUE BOYS !

The board have done NOTHING. We had £2/3m spare anyway, then teh rest will be paid on the drip, by the new big tv money, of which the board did not be involved in.

Cant believe the board are being praised.

Im delighted we're signing someone of a good quality, for REAL money, but lets not pretend the board have suddenly found the money.

FFS. Some people on here would want to follow the likes of Leeds and Portsmouth.

WELL DONE to the board for delivering a prudent and positive strategy.

So the overwhelming vibe from fans of other clubs who have watched, Dutch journalists, fans of his last 2 clubs and international managers is that he's ace.

Hoping we will have it done in time for the west brom game on wednesday so he can be at least in the squad if not then the villa game.

FFS. Some people on here would want to follow the likes of Leeds and Portsmouth.

WELL DONE to the board for delivering a prudent and positive strategy.

I'm not saying lets spend beyond our means (which Leeds, and Portsmouth both did). Just that it's not as if the board have found the money from somewhere to fund it. We're only paying a couple of million upfront by the sounds of it and the rest will be funded by the massive income from BT's tv deal.

Two Belgian internationals, two Dutch internationals, two English internationals, a Croatian international, a Costa Rican international. Boss.

3 England Internationals if i'm not mistaken, although my math isn't the best.
You forgot the following:

1 American international. (jerks)
4 English internationals is correct. (Baines, Jags, Osman, Neville)
1 South African International
1 Nigerian international
2 Irish internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.