Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it was confirmed somewhere the maximum penalty he could have got is community service and a fine, I am sure if he had, had sex with a 13 year old it wouldn't just be that.. Also if he was even on SUSPICION of doing that, They would not have let him leave the country, And he would have been in jail awaiting trial, That's just for suspicion so i doubt he did that.

I'm sure it was confirmed somewhere the maximum penalty he could have got is community service and a fine, I am sure if he had, had sex with a 13 year old it wouldn't just be that.. Also if he was even on SUSPICION of doing that, They would not have let him leave the country, And he would have been in jail awaiting trial, That's just for suspicion so i doubt he did that.
Laws in Holland are not very strict. Add to that that it was consented sex and not rape is a huge difference as well ofcourse.

I couldn't care less what he's done. He's not an Everton player.

If he was, would some go Suarez on him? Would we back him to the hilt just because he signed for us?

I know that's not what you are saying. ;)

If he has done that sort of thing, I don't want him near our club.

If he was, would some go Suarez on him? Would we back him to the hilt just because he signed for us?

I know that's not what you are saying. ;)

If he has done that sort of thing, I don't want him near our club.

Very true.

I have wondered how I'd be if we had a Suarez type playing for us. Cracking player but total utter bell.

I guess Drenthe is close. And as soon as he started acting up I wanted rid. So I guess that's my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.