Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
New signing doesn't mean neville's gonna see the bench. We also have a german international central midfielder that Neville's keeping out of the team.

Come on mate. That's hardly the same.

One is a 30 year old who was out for a long time and isn't fully fit, the other is a 23 year old current Dutch international who has gotten interest from loads of top clubs.

I logged on this morning, saw this, feinted, then read all pages of thread.

Excited just about sums it up fer me!

Shocked we actually managed to find some cash.

I'm gonna say - massive credit to the board for finding the funds and supporting Moyes financially! Top work!

Hope the lad settles well and quickly learns what it means to play for us. COYB!

Welcome to Everton Leroy Fer!

The excitement our fans when we sign someone for actual money and 8 million is amazing. SO HAPPY LADS. Lets just hope he's good, looks like he could be a star here.

I'm buzzing that we appear to have dug some cash up but I'm probably more excited to just be signing what seems a decent player. I'm nowhere near knowledgable on the Dutch league but I do watch it a bit and he's somebody incredibly I've noticed.

Delighted to be bringing someone in who appears to be a quality signing .

Looks like we've banked the few million we had to spend as a downpayment and then relying on the new TV deal so we aren't burdoned with the rest of the fee in the installments.

Delighted with the transfer !

I logged on this morning, saw this, feinted, then read all pages of thread.

Excited just about sums it up fer me!

Shocked we actually managed to find some cash.

I'm gonna say - massive credit to the board for finding the funds and supporting Moyes financially! Top work!

Hope the lad settles well and quickly learns what it means to play for us. COYB!

Welcome to Everton Leroy Fer!

The board have done NOTHING. We had £2/3m spare anyway, then teh rest will be paid on the drip, by the new big tv money, of which the board did not be involved in.

Cant believe the board are being praised.

Im delighted we're signing someone of a good quality, for REAL money, but lets not pretend the board have suddenly found the money.

The excitement our fans when we sign someone for actual money and 8 million is amazing. SO HAPPY LADS. Lets just hope he's good, looks like he could be a star here.

Will be on The drip mate , Gratefull to Twente being prepared to do business with our board and how they roll

Please let him sign up quick and be ready for Wednesday, its crazy how excited I am about a guy I have heard mentioned but never seen play.

Those vidoes are great, he's got one hell of a tackle on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.