Left/Right wing options

Who would you play on the other wing from Kev?

• Pienaar

Votes: 40 29.6%
  • McGeady

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Eto'o

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naismith

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Barkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New signing - options below

Votes: 32 23.7%
  • Oviedo

Votes: 30 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar for me. When Pienaar breaks down again, I'd go with Oviedo/Garbutt and see which one plays the best with Baines. Don't think McGeady is anything more than a backup unfortunately.

Get Deufleu to pose in an everton shirt and sign some autographs? Good idea but it doesn't fix our winger problem.

Where is the Atsu option in the poll?!?! Gonna be brilliant second half of the season.
Is he related to Deulofeu?

Reactions: AlE

1411472951962_wps_12_Football_Premier_league_S.jpg

Here's a look at why signing a Deulofeu/Firmino type player is so important. A glimpse into our squad in 2018, with a bit of luck in terms of players progressing as they could...Galloway particularly is a bit of a gamble:

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=5fy66

Ages at this point in the 2018/19 season included. Wide attacking players are the only area we're bereft of exciting young players to play and develop together.

This has been apparent for about a year now, but somehow a lot of people on here don't seem to acknowledge it.

We need to bring in a RW in Jan, either on loan or someone who is in the last six months of their contract elsewhere. If this new player can also do a job at 10, then so much the better. Pienaar and Osman haven't got much left in their tanks and whilst Mirallas and Oviedo can be the depth for LW we are, now Atsu only has one leg, virtually out of options on the right. And no, McGeady isn't good enough to start for a team with ambitions for the top 4.

This. Which is why my choice would be go and get Joel Campbell in January. A similar option to what Kev gives us on the other side and what I think Atsu was meant for which obviously hasn't worked out, he's left footed so can cut in and Coleman can overlap, pacey and has a good shot on him. Similar to Kev in the fact that he's a good finisher due to having played up front at times.

I think Mirallas, McGeady and Pienaar are all better on the left so a left footed RW would be best for the balance of the team, allowing the full backs to get forward! Atsu would have fitted the bill but obviously he hasn't shown to be good enough

Someone like Arjen Robben haha

Status
Not open for further replies.