Left/Right wing options

Who would you play on the other wing from Kev?

• Pienaar

Votes: 40 29.6%
  • McGeady

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Eto'o

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naismith

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Barkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New signing - options below

Votes: 32 23.7%
  • Oviedo

Votes: 30 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Goal Keeper (Howard is a joke at times, the rest are not good enough)
2. Left Centre back (would love to see Besic play, just to see what he does - Plays for his country there) - Distin wil not last the season.
3. Left Winger (McGeady can use either foot, but gives the ball away - best option we have)
4. Right back (when coleman is not in the team, we look dead on the right hand side)
5. If Kone does not do well then we need to replace him in the summer. We need Lukaku to have a break at times.

Besic doesn't play for Bosnia there, he plays centre midfield. Better option for me would be Barry, he's more physically suited to playing there and started his career as a centre back, less likely to make costly mistakes and is great on the ball.

Besic doesn't play for Bosnia there, he plays centre midfield. Better option for me would be Barry, he's more physically suited to playing there and started his career as a centre back, less likely to make costly mistakes and is great on the ball.

Also it'd be stupid to buy a left winger when Mirallas is best out there and we have no one who is good on the right.

Hasn't been mentioned for a while even though we were linked in the summer but I'd really like Bruma from Galatasaray. Lightening quick, think he'd suit the Premier League.

In the world cup he played there

Barry's lack of pace could show at CB though.

Kev has to play on the left IMO so that leaves little option currently other than Geads. Shame Atsu is poo so we need to sign a right sided winger. That's where I get stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.