Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone going ? If so anyone do a invite without asking the hotel for help ?

Can do a private invite mate as i have residency their now, but takes a month to process one of thise roughly with the fms and you need the original invitation letter then mailed the uk which usually takes a couple of weeks before you can then apply for your visa, so very little chance it'd be ready in time with it being a early oct game, would have been a good idea if the away was a later date.

Hope the info helps

I spoke to a mate of mine in Georgia about going to Krasnador, he said the situation was fine at present but no guarantees for the future...

Unless sonething catastophically huge happens mate then it will be fine, theirs absolutely no trouble inside russia and nothing that will spread that far for sure

In two minds at the minute.......mad Dutch mate works a lot in odd Russian outposts and he has just assumed we'll be going - almost as if it's just a trip to Villa or Sunderland. Doesn't seem to understand my hesitation. Been to Ukraine before and it was fine but that was 12 months before any of the current hostilities were rearing their very ugly head.

Will be fine mate, wouldnt go anywhere inside ukraine for obv reasons but russia itself is unaffected and will remain so imo

Status
Not open for further replies.