Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you have to think this is in doubt. Just watched C4 news and the conflict appears to be increasingly cross-border, not just in Ukraine space. My son is in Dubai and was booking a direct flight for £120, fortunately he's not going.

aPvXoNK_460sa.gif

...you have to think this is in doubt. Just watched C4 news and the conflict appears to be increasingly cross-border, not just in Ukraine space. My son is in Dubai and was booking a direct flight for £120, fortunately he's not going.
I hope not, were sending our visa applications off on Thursday, I could do without losing £125 for nothing

...lets hope not for your sake. Just keep an eye on events and take care if it happens.

I spoke to a mate of mine in Georgia about going to Krasnador, he said the situation was fine at present but no guarantees for the future...

Its possible they might switch to Moscow,but by moving it out of Russia would be saying it's not safe to play the next world cup there, it won't happen

I spoke to a mate of mine in Georgia about going to Krasnador, he said the situation was fine at present but no guarantees for the future...
I know a lad who lives there a toffee actually and he said it's completely fine is the fighting not in Russia but ukraine

In two minds at the minute.......mad Dutch mate works a lot in odd Russian outposts and he has just assumed we'll be going - almost as if it's just a trip to Villa or Sunderland. Doesn't seem to understand my hesitation. Been to Ukraine before and it was fine but that was 12 months before any of the current hostilities were rearing their very ugly head.

Status
Not open for further replies.