Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone skilled with that kind of thing should make a split picture of Newcastle in Athens, Liverpool in Turkey, Spurs in Belgrade and us in Krasnodar with the number of fans took and the distance travelled underneath.

Then send it to the Mirror for them to try and laugh at us then.

Do agree with the above about Turkey, but we would have had far more there. Its debateable who has the best support in the Premier league domestically, but I can't think of anyone who is as good as us for the European games. Leeds would possibly be up there if they were involved.

It would be good to see, although Trabzon is actually further away than Krasnodar, just from a quick look on Google maps. Not by much tho I bet, and 91 is a poor showing by anyone's standards (except Fulham).

Were did he say that? Its for some trolling i plan on doing.

He said it on Talksport a few weeks back when the fact that the club had cancelled the official trip to Russia was doing the rounds in the media and the Mirror were among those having digs. Aldridge said on Talksport that every time Evertonians go abroad in Europe we behave badly and embarrass the city.

Never has the term "glasshouses" been more appropriate.

A bit off topic I suppose but had to LOL when I saw the official attendance for the Spurs-Besiktas game last night. It was clear from the tV coverage that there were whole sections completely empty (for segregation purposes) and other sections half empty, particularly in the upper tiers. 25,000 perhaps? No, apparently exactly 32,000 according to Spurs.

He did, he said we'd embarrass the city with the tiny amount of fans we'd take over there and he hoped we wouldn't misbehave like we have done in the past.

Someone made this banner and had it at the game last night in response, guttered it never made onto telly.

By7_Fh0CEAA862W.jpg

He did, he said we'd embarrass the city with the tiny amount of fans we'd take over there and he hoped we wouldn't misbehave like we have done in the past.

Someone made this banner and had it at the game last night in response, guttered it never made onto telly.

By7_Fh0CEAA862W.jpg
Got that photo on my phone that was the bar we were all in, just got back now. They bizzies took the flag off them don't think they got it back that's why it didn't get on tele when I was in the ground I asked the lads where it was and that's what happened

You would think that after getting all the other clubs banned from Europe for several years, they'd have the decency to not mock their away support once we're all allowed back in...

*EDIT* Sorry was that a bit bitter?!

Status
Not open for further replies.