Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the type of crazy silly trip that appeals to me but just cant justify the price - not put off by it being Russia just the cost. Fair play to anyone that does go. Will be a cracker.

This is kind of me.

For £550 i could have a week in Europe. I could buy my season ticket for next year, it's just annoying, i am still tempted, my VISA is sorted and everything.

How many do people reckon we'll sell for this one? Think a lot of people will question it with the trouble and that. Plus this whole being in Europe lark is rinsing me out. Hope we get a few thousand but doubt it.

How many do people reckon we'll sell for this one? Think a lot of people will question it with the trouble and that. Plus this whole being in Europe lark is rinsing me out. Hope we get a few thousand but doubt it.
400-500 i think, when the lure of a 7 hour drive to a Euro Away is there, and a German one too, i think alot of people will just give it a miss, added to the Unrest, price and general likelyhood that we'll play the yyouth, i'd imagine that will make a few balk too.

400-500 i think, when the lure of a 7 hour drive to a Euro Away is there, and a German one too, i think alot of people will just give it a miss, added to the Unrest, price and general likelyhood that we'll play the yyouth, i'd imagine that will make a few balk too.

Think the majority who go will be like me who's saved up to go to all the games since it looked like we were getting Europe. Whether we play younger players or not depends on the circumstances I suppose, I could see a few first teamers not travelling but it'll still be a good trip I think, looking forward to it.

I have a feeling @the esk is going to go as the Thursday and Friday have mysteriously been blocked out in his diary
smiley-with-russian-flag-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.