Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's so difficult to understand about a player not wanting to be here and moving to another similarly placed club for a bit more money instead?
Hence why I said "unless he's going for the coin".

As for moving to another similarly placed club, that just shows lack of ambition imo, why move if you're settled?

Hence why I said "unless he's going for the coin".

As for moving to another similarly placed club, that just shows lack of ambition imo, why move if you're settled?
I thought the whole point was that he wasn't 'Settled' and just wants to get out? Anywhere but Everton. In which case Spurs are about as good as he can expect.

I thought the whole point was that he wasn't 'Settled' and just wants to get out? Anywhere but Everton. In which case Spurs are about as good as he can expect.

Is he "unsettled" though? OK he got some stick for the penalty incident but that's calmed down a bit now and you'd like to think there will be a certain harmony amongst the group after their Qatar trip.

I've always thought he was happy at Everton, unless a CL team comes in as that is his ambition.

I just won't trade our best attacking midfielder for the dross of Spurs. And Spurs won't pay us what we want so koff Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.