Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin has always said that he wanted to play in Spain at some point in his career. The problem is that other than the top two the rest do not have a pot to piss in.

I'd flog him for plenty in summer if he does want out.

If Kev wants to leave sell him now i really don't care, yes he's a great player and all that but if his hearts not in it what's the point I just wish people would come out and be honest instead of treating us fans like mushrooms ie feeding us [Poor language removed] and kept in the dark..Ps Lennon fxxx off your [Poor language removed] and we dont want ya .... take 20mill for Kev thank you.

It shows lack of ambition on kevs part, and just shows its all about wanting more money.

Which I don't think is true. He'd go at the drop of a hat if someone actually good wanted him, but as it stands they don't. Probably because we would be demanding a ransom in January.

Cannot fathom why he would want to go to Spurs (unless he's going for the coin), it's hardly a nailed on Champions League place is it?

Which I don't think is true. He'd go at the drop of a hat if someone actually good wanted him, but as it stands they don't. Probably because we would be demanding a ransom in January.

If a Champions League side want him, they can pay Champions League money for him. Seems fair.

Cannot fathom why he would want to go to Spurs (unless he's going for the coin), it's hardly a nailed on Champions League place is it?
what's so difficult to understand about a player not wanting to be here and moving to another similarly placed club for a bit more money instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.