Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he turns up he's as good as anyone. The reason he's at Everton is because he doesn't turn up enough. You watch Hazard at Chelsea and he is relentless every match. Mirallas will do it 5 games a season maybe. I remember a brief spell under Moyes when he scored v Stoke and Spurs and I thought we'd found a player of a Suarez level, a genuine match winner. Not seen that sort of form since and if Spurs want to depart with 20 mill for him then i'd be apathetic about the whole thing.

what's so difficult to understand about a player not wanting to be here and moving to another similarly placed club for a bit more money instead?

I think he’s been brilliant for us and if he leaves it will be a huge loss, but I can't see a huge "Champions League Team" coming in for him, as questions would be asked about his fitness and if he would realistically get into their side. Taking my Everton hat off for one second, Spurs seems a good fit for him and obviously they will pay him more money.

When he turns up he's as good as anyone. The reason he's at Everton is because he doesn't turn up enough. You watch Hazard at Chelsea and he is relentless every match. Mirallas will do it 5 games a season maybe. I remember a brief spell under Moyes when he scored v Stoke and Spurs and I thought we'd found a player of a Suarez level, a genuine match winner. Not seen that sort of form since and if Spurs want to depart with 20 mill for him then i'd be apathetic about the whole thing.
8m would be more realistic imo.

It will be like Pienaar all over again, not good enough to get into a Spurs team that we are better than anyway. If he wants to go -let him jog on.

It will be like Pienaar all over again, not good enough to get into a Spurs team that we are better than anyway. If he wants to go -let him jog on.

Needs to be more of this sort of attitude at Everton. No cutting deals enticing players to stay when they dont want to with a massive pay rise or the false promise of champions league football. The moment they don't want to play for us they should be out the door. I'd take any youngster giving 100% for Everton than some of these career footballers chasing money using us as a stepping stone to a London club.

Status
Not open for further replies.