Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs currently have the maximum 17 non home grown players in their 25 man squad, selling Lennon won't change that, they will need to make another sale before being able to sign Mirallas. Apparently they are trying to off load Adebayor, Capoue and Kaboul but havnt yet, Adebayor is being offered out for free but is on Hugh wages and is a massive bell, the other two are more likely but their chairman wants to get what he paid for them back which has put clubs off at this point.

Iv informed Kev that he can get back in the good books with a goal today, with further incentives for more goals.

Have it on good authority that he plans on getting two.

#ITK

They are miles ahead of us now. Plus London pulling power.

I think WE are deluded if we think players would choose us over spurs currently.
A man who talks sense. I love Everton, but sometimes the 'blue tinted' glasses perspective of our status by some fans shocks and amuses me.

They're sixth in the league with some good players and again likely to be on course for European football. Add to that the economic benefits.

Would Mirallas go there? Maybe that is another question entirely based on the above and other circumstances.

Yet, if it came between ourselves and Spurs trying to sign someone externally, then arguably they currently have more 'pull' factors.

I also read in an article this week that a factor of a lot of players choosing London as a destination is the profit they'll make on a property.

Liverpool and the North West do not offer that, and unfortunately money often makes the distance.

Does he care enough? Does he want out?

I predict he's not in the squad. Hope I'm wrong!!
He never cares. He's one of those players: utterly selfish. He'll approach this game exactly the same way he approached every other he's played. As long as we get the goals out of him I'm not arsed. Just get him to the end of the season and exploit what talent he has, then sell him for as much as we can get.

Last game of season home to Tottenham, mirallas scores to send us down.
Don't think he will go this window but if he does we need to get some agreement in place that he won't play.
I know it's against prem rules but just some sort of gentlemans agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.