Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do everton never tell you how long someone is out for, mirallas had scan today and waiting on results, yet ramsey gets scan arsenal say hes out for 4 weeks, do we go down the royal hospital and have to wait for the results ffs.

He's proper crap at keeping us up to date.

I kind of like that. For the longer term injuries, the vagueness means he doesn't get hassled by people saying "Oh, but you said Ross was due back at 15:00 on the 18th Oct and now he isn't".

For the shorter term stuff, it keeps the opposition management guessing. If we don't know if Coleman is fit, neither do they, so they have to rely on a guessing game as to what tactics / formation they want to play against us.

As a fan, it's frustrating not knowing, but I can see why Bobby regularly talks bollox about these kind of things.

It's his thigh and not his hamstring. Good or bad news!?
A torn hamstring can end a career. Dunno if a thigh (guessing that's a quadriceps) can be torn but never heard of anyone having lingering effects from a thigh aside from darron gibson but he'd have continuing niggles from a bad bout of indigestion.

In my totally unscientific opinion as someone who does a bit of weightlifting my hamstrings feel fragile and stiff all the time and i never have any problems with my thighs aside from bruises from catching the bar on there.

Last edited:
Isn't a hamstring injury damage to the muscle in your thigh? I don't think you can have a scan on your hamstring but you can have a scan on your thigh it's effectively the same thing I think

Status
Not open for further replies.