Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need barkley back asap, we have lacked creativity this season, and its going to be worse now, barkley and coleman will help, time for atsu to shine and prove hes a good player

injuries do always seem to stop us when we're on the verge of doing some boss things in the last decade don't they? it's always the most important players, the ones who make the system work etc.

need to play 2 up front imo now. having to choose two of pienaar/mcgeady/atsu won't stand us in great stead imo.

injuries do always seem to stop us when we're on the verge of doing some boss things in the last decade don't they? it's always the most important players, the ones who make the system work etc.

need to play 2 up front imo now. having to choose two of pienaar/mcgeady/atsu won't stand us in great stead imo.
I think that it is indicative of a squad too small for our commitments

The daily mail today said minimum of 4 weeks out which was expected anyway but for me I think Martinez will announce 8 weeks at bes, kev looked in bad pain and his track record I think they won't rush him back.

The daily mail today said minimum of 4 weeks out which was expected anyway but for me I think Martinez will announce 8 weeks at bes, kev looked in bad pain and his track record I think they won't rush him back.

If he starts a first team game in the remainder of this calendar year I will be pleasantly surprised.

I think the club is falling down badly giving out information on player's injuries.

There seems to be little in the way of information re Ross and there is a deafening silence surrounding Seamus.

Unless I am missing sommat.

If he starts a first team game in the remainder of this calendar year I will be pleasantly surprised.

I think the club is falling down badly giving out information on player's injuries.

There seems to be little in the way of information re Ross and there is a deafening silence surrounding Seamus.

Agree mate, we have been unlucky with injuries all season, hopefully coleman and pienaar are back for Utd and Barkley should be ready after the villa game. Think we just need to soldier on and try scrape as many points as possible. With pienaar and Barkley back we will have the same midfield as we did last season minus mirallas who was hit and miss alot so hopefully providing ross gets back into the swing of things quickly means we can cope with atsu or mcgeady on the other flank til he recovers.

Seems like we're never going to have Barkley, Lukaku, and Mirallas on the pitch at the same time this season :(
We will. He'll be back by Christmas.

In a way we're lucky. Last season they all came at the same time. With Barkley back soon it's easier to manage with just one out.

Couldn't agree more. This is actually probably the only thing that annoys me about Martinez when he says it's a soft tissue injury, every injury he mentions is a soft tissue and then the scan is inconclusive. Where is Pienaar? When is Kone getting a game? Where is Ross ffs, whys Colemans bonce still giving him grief or does he have a different injury? He's proper crap at keeping us up to date.

Couldn't agree more. This is actually probably the only thing that annoys me about Martinez when he says it's a soft tissue injury, every injury he mentions is a soft tissue and then the scan is inconclusive. Where is Pienaar? When is Kone getting a game? Where is Ross ffs, whys Colemans bonce still giving him grief or does he have a different injury? He's proper crap at keeping us up to date.
It's all a bit cloak and dagger, smoke and mirrors and a Bobby has a definite Achilles tendency

I think that it is indicative of a squad too small for our commitments

think our squad is a good size and good quality tbh, our experienced players have let us down.

we were without coleman, distin, oviedo, pienaar, atsu, barkley, mirallas and kone for most of the RS game - take that calibre of player out of chelsea's squad and they'd be in big trouble too.

there's a limit to 25, nobody can have a quality squad that allows 7 first team players to be injured at once and still be comfortable.

think our squad is a good size and good quality tbh, our experienced players have let us down.

we were without coleman, distin, oviedo, pienaar, atsu, barkley, mirallas and kone for most of the RS game - take that calibre of player out of chelsea's squad and they'd be in big trouble too.

there's a limit to 25, nobody can have a quality squad that allows 7 first team players to be injured at once and still be comfortable.

Well they wouldn't because every one of their 25 man squad is of that quality. But i get your point

Status
Not open for further replies.