Kenwright exit predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would actually happen if Bill dies whilst Everton chairman? Who takes over etc?

Then his 25% shareholding would form part of his estate & would pass to the beneficiaries of his will.

As he's not even a majority shareholder it wouldn't affect the clubs ownership, the remaining board members would merely elect a new Chairman.

It's you're FFS, if YOU'RE going to call us idiots at least have the sense to not make yourself sound like an idiot.

Buissniss? God almighty.

Love this reply totally ignore everything in the post and just pick up on the spelling mistakes.

You sir have proven your self as the king of the Internet warriors here is a crown made from my hopes and dream, that you have shattered throught your debating skills.

Just out of interest what do people like you in a face to face discussion? Do you get involved or do you just suck your thumb rocking back and forth screaming "it's rode the bike" every 5 seconds?

Also I would like to apologise for saying people are idiots I was drunk and tried to force my opinions onto other posters I hope all the posters that I have offended can accept my apologies.

Peace and love.
Themaster.

Love this reply totally ignore everything in the post and just pick up on the spelling mistakes.

You sir have proven your self as the king of the Internet warriors here is a crown made from my hopes and dream, that you have shattered throught your debating skills.

Just out of interest what do people like you in a face to face discussion? Do you get involved or do you just suck your thumb rocking back and forth screaming "it's rode the bike" every 5 seconds?

Also I would like to apologise for saying people are idiots I was drunk and tried to force my opinions onto other posters I hope all the posters that I have offended can accept my apologies.

Peace and love.
Themaster.

I carry round a bag of funny photos and pre-loaded gifs and greet each question with a response from my bag of tricks, it's almost the only way I know to communicate nowadays.

I wouldn't normally give a toss about your spelling mate, but when your labelling everyone idiots it pays to be accurate.

Anyway, I accept your apology.

Peace and love.
Themaster.

I forgive you, and accept your apology for being a 'drunken knobhead'......lol

I believe he will finally take an hour off from his 24/7 search for investors,He will go to sleep and never wake up again.His body will lay in state as millions queue to sign a book of condolence and there will be mass wailing of grief on Walton Road with people unable to come to terms with the loss of our great leader.

Just out of interest what do people like you in a face to face Do you get involved or do you just suck your thumb rocking back and forth screaming "it's rode the bike" every 5 seconds?

Peace and love.
Themaster.

Lmao, quality

A lot of fans are blinded by loan signings mate, once they all go back their parent clubs then we will see the glaring holes in our team that are papered over with other teams players atm

The importance of those loan players in the current squad has got me bricking it about next year if we dont spend 1. the felli money that has managed to conveniently vanished under the supervision of the worlds greatest evertonian and 2. the tv money increases that HAVE to be reinvested into the permanent playing squad

Your spot on here mate. Loan players are a false economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.