Kenwright exit predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozzled

Player Valuation: £8m
What is the most likely scenario for him and the current board to finally do-one? How do you think it will happen?

Dont think Kenwright will ever "leave". Any deal to sell the club, (as if) would include some token role for him. I dont know enough of all the inside stuff that some lads on here seem to know/get, but the last 2 managers he has recruited havnt been bad to be fair.

So dunno really. Some Arab. Some Ruski. Who knows.

Andrew Lloyd Webber comes down on his big gay theatre spaceship and takes him away. Everton get taken over by Sheikh Tyrone Cashmoney and go to win der leeg, losing only a single game to Man City, who have since replaced their players with an all star alien squad from outer space, Space Jam style.

I might be wrong, but I dont think he is in it for the cash. I think he is well intentioned, maybe a bit naive.

And I love being a blue. All it means. Well respected as a club. Doing it the right way. Would I want to sacrifice the family silver, (in terms of being an Evertonian) for a few dubious dollars and be like Citeh & Chelsea? I am not sure tbh.

Sadly, for everyone I think it will end with his time on earth. Bit morbid to think of like.

Status
Not open for further replies.