Kenwright exit predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong, but I dont think he is in it for the cash. I think he is well intentioned, maybe a bit naive.

And I love being a blue. All it means. Well respected as a club. Doing it the right way. Would I want to sacrifice the family silver, (in terms of being an Evertonian) for a few dubious dollars and be like Citeh & Chelsea? I am not sure tbh.

This is true but maybe that is the problem, he loves the club so much he just dosen't want to pass it on

He will sell us to a billionaire who will give us the wealth of Chelsea, but will keep the soul of the club intact and we will return to the glory days of league titles and open-top bus parades in an ace new stadium where the RS had planned to build theirs, but we will nip and and pinch the site from under their noses forcing them to move to Kirkby and sign a deal with Tesco. Due to dwindling attendances, inability to compete with the big boys financially, the RS will slip down the table, into administration, (following huge over spending by the reinstated Kenny Dalglish) and finally into the football league.

Pandemonium.

He will sell us to a billionaire who will give us the wealth of Chelsea, but will keep the soul of the club intact and we will return to the glory days of league titles and open-top bus parades in an ace new stadium where the RS had planned to build theirs, but we will nip and and pinch the site from under their noses forcing them to move to Kirkby and sign a deal with Tesco. Due to dwindling attendances, inability to compete with the big boys financially, the RS will slip down the table, into administration, (following huge over spending by the reinstated Kenny Dalglish) and finally into the football league.

Pandemonium.

Mark Cuban is a good shout

I might be wrong, but I dont think he is in it for the cash. I think he is well intentioned, maybe a bit naive.

And I love being a blue. All it means. Well respected as a club. Doing it the right way. Would I want to sacrifice the family silver, (in terms of being an Evertonian) for a few dubious dollars and be like Citeh & Chelsea? I am not sure tbh.

I agree with this. It annoys the crap out of me the sh1t he gets. Nobody knows which investors may or may not have come in for us, and if those investors were right for us. I would rather be skint but have a good manager. Every manager under BK is given total control and freedom to run the footballing side as they see fit and are given say on transfers. I also have no doubt that once a real, serious and proper investor wants to buy us then he will stand aside

Mark Cuban is a bit of a d1ck. Can you imagine the negotiations over player contracts? "here is the clubs offer. You have 20 seconds to decide yes or no, or the offer goes away"

I wouldn't judge him based on that show. He's done very well with his basketball team, and he understands the non-game aspects of owning a team very well. He's also good at leaving the on-court issues to his staff (although he does like to be in the know). I like him quite a bit, but I'm not sure he likes/understands English Football, and he's not the sort to buy a business if he hasn't already decided how he's going to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.