Kenwright exit predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah he's boss . If he loves the club so much why dose he want so much return on "his investment"? How much did he pay 20 million? And he wants 6 times that back. Oh yeah loves us so much. If he wasn't such a greedy git he could sell us easy for 40-50 million tomorrow to someone who could take us forward as a club.

If you think he's the best thing for our club your an idiot.

If you think he wants the best for our club your an idiot.

If you think he puts this club above his own selfishness your an idiot.

In the thearter bill has a reputation for being one of the stingiest and most cut throat buissniss man in the whole industry. What you all seem to forget that is what bill is a buissniss man looking for the biggest return on his investment. And that's it.

Yeah he's boss . If he loves the club so much why dose he want so much return on "his investment"? How much did he pay 20 million? And he wants 6 times that back. Oh yeah loves us so much. If he wasn't such a greedy git he could sell us easy for 40-50 million tomorrow to someone who could take us forward as a club.

If you think he's the best thing for our club your an idiot.

If you think he wants the best for our club your an idiot.

If you think he puts this club above his own selfishness your an idiot.

In the thearter bill has a reputation for being one of the stingiest and most cut throat buissniss man in the whole industry. What you all seem to forget that is what bill is a buissniss man looking for the biggest return on his investment. And that's it.

You only have to see the Face (eyes) on him when he's not acting daft Romancing the stone with the cameras on or awarding awards to himself to know all that

We're stuck with him like a marriage that has gone stale but still get a shag out of it. Could be worse eh.

I agree with this. It annoys the crap out of me the sh1t he gets. Nobody knows which investors may or may not have come in for us, and if those investors were right for us. I would rather be skint but have a good manager. Every manager under BK is given total control and freedom to run the footballing side as they see fit and are given say on transfers. I also have no doubt that once a real, serious and proper investor wants to buy us then he will stand aside

Sorry mate but this view is naive in the extreme, its the attitude which allowed us to stand by idly whilst first rooney, then finch farm where sold on, which allowed the kirkby debacle to almost happen, which has led to us 'having' to sell before we buy anyone, which has consistently seen money dissapear from player sales into the world of 'other operating costs' arteta, rodwell, and now a large part of the felli money has and will continue to dissapear, the new windfall from the tv deal will see a remarkably small to no change in how we buy players and will dissapear into paying off in theory bridging loans that have been taken without any real oversight or control by a greedy board, the problem with Kenright is he is more determined to have the honour of being lauded as the greatest of all blues by the media in his position he currently is than he is in allowing genuine investment to be brought into the club

If you consider him saying he would "give the manager a few bob" and then spending minus 16m or so, then, yeah, hes de bestest.

A lot of fans are blinded by loan signings mate, once they all go back their parent clubs then we will see the glaring holes in our team that are papered over with other teams players atm

The importance of those loan players in the current squad has got me bricking it about next year if we dont spend 1. the felli money that has managed to conveniently vanished under the supervision of the worlds greatest evertonian and 2. the tv money increases that HAVE to be reinvested into the permanent playing squad

I consider getting in McCarthy, Barry, Deulofeu and Lukaku, while flogging Fellaini for £27.5m a success.

do you consider that for next year onwards we have sold felli and bought mccarthy with 16 million dissapearing also a sucess mate?
Barry delefou and mccartyhy are all to do with martinez being able to bring marque loan signings here due to the way hes viewed by other teams in the stlye and method he uses with youngsters, dont for a second kid yourself that their arrival is down to kenright mate weve just borrowed someone elses toys their not playing with atm for a year

Looking at this summer we have spent 5 on kone, 250 grand on Joel, 3 million (prob) loan for lukaku, 13 million on McCarthy and the other loans were probably minimal fees. That adds up to around 20 million in my eyes. Now we recieved an EXTRA 20 million in TV money plus 27 million for fellaini and 6 million for Anichibe. That adds up to 53 million in my eyes.

The question there is not what happened to the fellaini money, but what happened to the 33 million that has dissapeared? that 20 million was spent by swansea, southamption, norwich etc so why didnt we have it? And come the end of the season, after maing all our money disapear, 2 players will be at their parent clubs again, 2 players will be over 30 and hardly kicked a ball for us, barry will be on high wages when he signs and joel will still be a back up. So the club will be worse off than what we were, which is incredible considering the promise from the chairman of all transfer funds from sales. Look at it this way, if we needed the extra 13 million this summer on top of the TV money to pay bills, who is next to be sold? Baines, Mirrallas, Barkley, Jagielka, McCarthy?

The reason why we haven't been sold and this is the GOds truth is that we are a financial cesspit for anybody interested. There is zero chanc eof us making money in the current climate unless a lot of money is spent to begin with. With no guarantee of european football anymore due to every club up there having the financial takeover money already available then why would anyone buy us? Unless someone has 300 + million lying spare they wont miss then we are stuck with our current board for a long time and we best get used to it.

And just a little tit bit for those interested, a kopie posted the video last week of everton fans shouting at our chairman a couple of years back, asking him 'where's the arteta money bill?' The thing that stuck with me however.....''who's next bill, Rodwell? Barkely?'

Status
Not open for further replies.