James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming McCarthy must have thought it was just cramp or something initially that he could run off

As a physio I doubt Martinez would have kept him on if he thought it was a genuine pull

Any news yet? Hopefully it's not serious but didn't look good. We always struggle without and with Barry out too it's worrying.

Hopefully one of them make tomorrow to slot in alongside Besic although Osman has played well his last two games in the deeper role!

Any news yet? Hopefully it's not serious but didn't look good. We always struggle without and with Barry out too it's worrying.

Hopefully one of them make tomorrow to slot in alongside Besic although Osman has played well his last two games in the deeper role!

The pre-match news conf starts in a min, so we'll have news within the next 15 minutes.

Sounds promising that. If it was serious he'd be out straight away tomorrow. Said he'll be looked at today. Maybe not as bad as we all thought.

Barry, Pienaar, Naismith and Baines being assessed too

shocking news about him being injured again.

I mean playing him every week last season and not giving him a rest due to the lack of cover has really bit us in the arse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.