James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss up between him and Stones for my MoTM. As people above me have said it looks like when he strikes it he keeps it low so if they get through one should find the back of the net. I am excited to see his celebration. I am assuming him and Seamus will come together and cause several hundred pounds worth of destruction.

He's staking a claim for my favourite player, he's a classic British player in many respects and though I can't compare him to past legends having never seen them play, I love a player who isn't afraid to get stuck in but has the technical ability to pass it about too, class.

Aside from his obvious defensive work rate I felt he tried to be a bit more creative vs west ham ....great to see as lack of imagination was my biggest criticism of jim

His through ball to Naismith was boss, hopefully we see more of them kind of runs and passes from him. He's getting my Player of The Season vote like.

Yeah I was skeptical when we paid 13m odd for him but he has won me over, him and diame combination next season would be sick

I was also seriously wrong about him. I didn't want him, didn't think Martinez would either. But he's been a top buy.

It gives me faith that Kone will do well next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.