Is then End In Site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do ya mean by heads in the sands? surely forums have to weigh up the good and the bad. which include negative and positive views. are we not allowed to do that on this forum. I am fairly new so i respect what you say ghost.:)

Even Ghost doesn't do that lol. lol

what do ya mean by heads in the sands? surely forums have to weigh up the good and the bad. which include negative and positive views. are we not allowed to do that on this forum. I am fairly new so i respect what you say ghost.:)

There is an element of fan base here who are not on the front line and refuse to accept the situation with all things bad at the club. Saying that I try and look on the bright side - see my other thread.

But sometimes if you get really wound up by stuff, it's probably safe to not post it on here - take it from me as good advice. Because your negativity would not get that much of a supporting arm.

There is an element of fan base here who are not on the front line and refuse to accept the situation with all things bad at the club. Saying that I try and look on the bright side - see my other thread.

But sometimes if you get really wound up by stuff, it's probably safe to not post it on here - take it from me as good advice. Because your negativity would not get that much of a supporting arm.

Think thats massively unfair.

I personally think theres a healthy balance on this site - possibly more positive than negative, is that a bad thing? I don't think so.

Mr GOT, please pass around the interactive suicide pills and bleach to gargle them down with...................I no longer wish to live (n)(n)(n)(n)

I was actually tempted to stick the suicide helpline on ;)

I have it on my speed dial these days.

*ring, ring*
"Hello Suicide Hotline"
"Its me.... We've got Hibbert and Osman on the right flank again..."

Front line? explain?

I suppose it can be argued addressing a worst case scenario can help avoid it happening.

When you examine my post, aside from the jokes there is an element of possibilty in much of what i have said.

I'd hate it if everyone agreed with me. I will happily accept 1000 replies telling me i'm a pessimist if it meant they had positive comments to counteract the negative. Blue was spot on. Talk about food. 1 bacon butty later and i'm feeling better already.....!!!;)

I was actually tempted to stick the suicide helpline on ;)

I have it on my speed dial these days.

*ring, ring*
"Hello Suicide Hotline"
"Its me.... We've got Hibbert and Osman on the right flank again..."

Doom. gloom doom gloom doom gloom doom gloom doom ghost:(:(:(:(:(:(

Think thats massively unfair.

I personally think theres a healthy balance on this site - possibly more positive than negative, is that a bad thing? I don't think so.

You know what I meant. You have to admit that sometimes people refuse to accept bad [Poor language removed], and always look for positives. The whole transfer window situation when certain people always believe that we will be ok, but clearly that has come back to bite us in the arse.

I don't think there is that much of a balance on here. Heated discussions are usually stifled, even though it's something that many of us quite enjoy.

You know what I meant. You have to admit that sometimes people refuse to accept bad [Poor language removed], and always look for positives. The whole transfer window situation when certain people always believe that we will be ok, but clearly that has come back to bite us in the arse.

To be fair, you were the biggest advocate of that stance ;) http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/22113-official-options-thread.html & http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/22128-true-value-tunnel-vision.html

I don't think there is that much of a balance on here. Heated discussions are usually stifled, even though it's something that many of us quite enjoy.

I'll take that as a complement.

To be fair, you were the biggest advocate of that stance ;)

I'll take that as a complement.

Of course. You know I think your doing a great job at running this site. And I still come here rather than go to Kipper or NSNO. There must be a reason for that.

Those sites are attrocious in terms of content as it's mainly bollocks. Here we have a decent amount of integrity.

Just think that some people will not accept that it's not all rosy in the garden of eden.

Talk To Someone

You can talk to Samaritans at any time of the day or night.

Common reasons to call Samaritans are:
  • Relationship and family problems
  • Loss, including loss of a job, a friend or a family member through bereavement
  • Financial worries
  • Job-related stress or overwork
  • College or study related stress
  • Body image issues
  • Everton
"There's very few places you can go to in the world where you can pick up a telephone and another human being, no matter why they're doing it, will listen to you unconditionally. If you want to pour out in a phonecall, they will listen for hours, for as long as you need them to."

Of course. You know I think your doing a great job at running this site. And I still come here rather than go to Kipper or NSNO. There must be a reason for that.

Those sites are attrocious in terms of content as it's mainly bollocks. Here we have a decent amount of integrity.

Just think that some people will not accept that it's not all rosy in the garden of eden.

Equally, some people will never accept when things are going well and will nit pick. Thats life.

I know which camp I would sooner be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.