is moyes the only manager you have known?

is moyes all you have known?

• yes

Votes: 44 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 60 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Harry onwards.

Harry, Bily B, Gordon Lee, Howard, Colin, Walker, Big Joe, Walter and Moysie.

I haven't counted caretakers and have counted Howard only the one time.

gordonlee.jpg

who could forget Gorgon Lee's cheery face

well thought of apart from us lot apparently. Bingham may have been boss at my 1st but think it was Lee.

Badly Yewtree this thread

"Are you around 11 - 18 years old, if so please tell us (your name and address)"

Actually this Poll is very revealing.

Almost half the voters have said "Yes".

So if that is extrapolated to show that around about half the posters on this forum are too young to remember a time before Moyes then it explains to me why there is so much doom, gloom and fear for the future on here now that he has gone.

well thought of apart from us lot apparently. Bingham may have been boss at my 1st but think it was Lee.

Lee had a pretty good record tbh...finished 3rd and 4th, two FA Cup semis and a LC final. Blooded a few good players too...the Rat, Sharpe et al. Then had a ****e season and was out the door

Yes. Came across with Timmy when he joined from Millwall, being a fellow Aussie and all.

Only worried if we end up with Hughes or Bruce.

Lee had a pretty good record tbh...finished 3rd and 4th, two FA Cup semis and a LC final. Blooded a few good players too...the Rat, Sharpe et al. Then had a ****e season and was out the door

Yip.....Gordon gets a bad rep but as you say, we were always there or thereabouts when he was around.

Yip.....Gordon gets a bad rep but as you say, we were always there or thereabouts when he was around.

I seem to remember a naf record coming out of the club with Gord's voice over it...Marching to Glory or something...even for the 70's it was cringeworthy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.