is moyes the only manager you have known?

is moyes all you have known?

• yes

Votes: 44 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 60 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendall, Harvey, Kendall, walker, royle, smith, moyes, gabriel and Watson.

More importantly does any one remember Mikel Nadar. (player not manager)

Since Howard Kendall, He was the only one to get my hopes up, Thats back to square one now.

Kendall, Harvey, Kendall, Walker, Royle, Kendall, Smith & Moyes.

Special mentions to Jimmy Gabriel and Dave Watson as caretakers. F*cking hell I'm getting scared here. We'll need a caretaker manager.

^ this, plus Gordon Lee's midget gems.

From Harry Catterick onwards - I was about 5 years old when John Carey was sacked in a taxi by our Chairman John Moores no messing or acting there Mr BK!!!!

Kendall, Harvey, Kendall, Walker, Royle, Kendall, Smith & Moyes.

Special mentions to Jimmy Gabriel and Dave Watson as caretakers. F*cking hell I'm getting scared here. We'll need a caretaker manager.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thisness.

Anyone else have the blue leather Everton School Bag with the crest on the side going to school in the 80s.

Last edited:
Catterick through to now...but only one of them was actually Man Utd's manager at the same time..although Mike Walker did a good impression of an opposition manager..
Yes same with me Catterick to present day,talking of Walker now there was a manager completely out of his depth
Most probably the worst we have had

From Harry Catterick onwards - I was about 5 years old when John Carey was sacked in a taxi by our Chairman John Moores no messing or acting there Mr BK!!!!

I was about 8 when Carey got the elbow. Catterick was a great manager, a true great, but the media didn't take to him, or vice versa.....

yes or no?

just curious!

Thank God No.

I remember when Everton were great in the mid 80s.

The idea then that we'd have the United manager in our dugout for a farewell couple of games (to suit sir whisky nose's plans) would have been laughable

Royle onwards.

As a young impressionable football fan I thought that sticking it to Liverpool and winning trophies was what Everton did, hence why my opinion on Moyes is commendable but nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.