Huntelaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lessons in life number 532.

532. Woman very rarely speak the truth. They make variations of the truth or Half truths.... but almost never the full factual truth.

*sends copy of lads handbook to JM.

Thanks mate, will read that on the bog later

He's scored as many goals as Jelavic this season, in more games too!

Still would be buzzing if we got him, but theres not a cat in hells chance of it happening :/

Who knows if he wants to force a sale in January, can't really see it but it depends - he wouldn't cost much and we could afford his 60k wages. The prospect of him and Jelavic would be amazing too. There are other priorities however, I'd prefer us bring in M'Vila than him.

If we sign Huntelaar i will do things to my self that are illegal in some places... mind you so would Jelavic.

Who knows if he wants to force a sale in January, can't really see it but it depends - he wouldn't cost much and we could afford his 60k wages. The prospect of him and Jelavic would be amazing too. There are other priorities however, I'd prefer us bring in M'Vila than him.

never

he's a massive whopper

didn't the OP only said we were going to make him a target, not that we were actually going to sign him. would be pretty ambitious if we did actually make him a target - he would obviously say no like and others will laugh at us for the audacity, but maybe our ambition would impress other players.

anyway, here's a youtube vid

[video=youtube;Qm01XGY3cLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm01XGY3cLM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.