Huntelaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
I really didn't want to do this but as i am now bored, apparently Moyes has made Huntelaar a major target in January and the club believe it's within their capabilities to seal a deal.The lad who works for us fancies himself as an itk because he knows 'agents' and to be fair he's had a lot right, he told me this during lunch today when convo got to EFC. I'm not endorsing this as gospel by any means and I have my doubts as surely he would cost £15m at least and be on big wages but as this guy has had his fair share of good calls I thought it would be worth bringing up. Scott Parker to spurs, Milner to City, Podolski to Arsenal and Naismith to us last season are a couple of his very advanced calls.

I really didn't want to do this but as i am now bored, apparently Moyes has made Huntelaar a major target in January and the club believe it's within their capabilities to seal a deal.The lad who works for us fancies himself as an itk because he knows 'agents' and to be fair he's had a lot right, he told me this during lunch today when convo got to EFC. I'm not endorsing this as gospel by any means and I have my doubts as surely he would cost £15m at least and be on big wages but as this guy has had his fair share of good calls I thought it would be worth bringing up. Scott Parker to spurs, Milner to City, Podolski to Arsenal and Naismith to us last season are a couple of his very advanced calls.

I'd probably jizz myself in to oblivion but alas, I can't see it happening.

Would be beyond ace though.

Status
Not open for further replies.