Huntelaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. We could do with a defensive midfielder who is full of snide and doesn't mind breaking somebody and taking a yellow for it.

I meant off the pitch, got a bad rep, when we're challenging for CL we don't need a player like that

I meant off the pitch, got a bad rep, when we're challenging for CL we don't need a player like that

He's young and a move to a club that takes that kind of thing seriously can change him just like it has to many players, as well as making him even better on the pitch.

Who knows if he wants to force a sale in January, can't really see it but it depends - he wouldn't cost much and we could afford his 60k wages. The prospect of him and Jelavic would be amazing too. There are other priorities however, I'd prefer us bring in M'Vila than him.

He would cost 10 million plus in Jan or he could leave on a free in the summer....the fact no transfer fee has been paid would guarantee a bigger wage and a good lump of a signing on fee.

He's young and a move to a club that takes that kind of thing seriously can change him just like it has to many players, as well as making him even better on the pitch.

29s not really young in football mate.

Why is it Liverpool get quoted as 'looking to pay $6m for him and we are up around $15m?

Unlikely, but the until it doesn't happen I'll be tapping myself to sleep thinking about us raiding Schalke in January/summer for Holtby and Huntelaar....

Status
Not open for further replies.