HULL CITY TICKET INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say therer was more than that, West Ham definitely went to it, and didn't Southampton, West Brom, Chelsea, Sunderland, Newcastle and Fulham in both aspects didn't sell out, so it is 8 straight off, with the West Ham and Fulham ones early on, you could have easily kicked off and done Stoke and Swansea, which both west to +2 i believe. 8 aways could have got you a ticket for the derby, and i'm sure it'll get you a ticket for Hull.

So it's just one of those things, bide your time, and do what all the hardcore blues have done, and then even after a season, you can swerve the 12:45 games against Southampton for a lot more luxurious 3pm Saturday against Wigan!

Its more the supporters clubs who lash in 100's of request for ppl who haven't got enough credits s/t and that leaves less for the ppl who walk up the box office.

I started the aways 13 years ago, there was always demand but i suppose i got lucky because cup games used to count as credits so this helped me build up the credits, i almost missed Bolton in 2004 it started on 18 and i lost a ticket :( lucky enough i ended up with one

I started the aways 13 years ago, there was always demand but i suppose i got lucky because cup games used to count as credits so this helped me build up the credits, i almost missed Bolton in 2004 it started on 18 and i lost a ticket :( lucky enough i ended up with one

Dont know why the cup games dont still count, maybe its because we get more tickets i dunno, for example going to Leeds in the rain midweak for a league cup game...etc should count.

Yeah 2004 era the box office was run by different people in a different way, thankfully we have moved forward.

Its more the supporters clubs who lash in 100's of request for ppl who haven't got enough credits s/t and that leaves less for the ppl who walk up the box office.

And don't cup games count anymore? I haven't got a season ticket, so wouldn't know!
I used to love that sheet with a passion, just eBay every ticket stub lol

To be fair to supporters clubs, they get what they request based on certain seasons, I know the one i'm with (don't request tickets unless i'm desperate mind), got something silly like 40 for United as they requested, but then the club gave them 48 for Swansea when they requested 24, so it works both ways, they then had to shift it.

And don't cup games count anymore? I haven't got a season ticket, so wouldn't know!
I used to love that sheet with a passion, just eBay every ticket stub lol

To be fair to supporters clubs, they get what they request based on certain seasons, I know the one i'm with (don't request tickets unless i'm desperate mind), got something silly like 40 for United as they requested, but then the club gave them 48 for Swansea when they requested 24, so it works both ways, they then had to shift it.

The sheets was great so easy to fiddle as well using other ppl's tickets haha

I know supporters clubs requesting 150 a time mate and getting more or less them all, using ppls credits who cant go to sell onto ppl who need tickets :/

Gonna be going to as many games as possible next season, especially aways, but I need to understand this credit priority thing, so basically going to an away game gives you 1 credit right? More credits gets you better chance of getting ticket in the away section for the popular away games against the big teams? So best to get to the less popular away games if you are starting out like me to build up credits? Hope this is right.

Gonna be going to as many games as possible next season, especially aways, but I need to understand this credit priority thing, so basically going to an away game gives you 1 credit right? More credits gets you better chance of getting ticket in the away section for the popular away games against the big teams? So best to get to the less popular away games if you are starting out like me to build up credits? Hope this is right.

Pretty much yes. Cup games don't count anymore tho

Pretty much yes. Cup games don't count anymore tho
Ok thanks, and what if say you aren't STH but you have 12 away credits for a game like this (hull away) since priority goes to 12 away credits AND STH, would you still be in with a good shout with the 12 away credits or even 8 say but not a Season ticket? As I won't be a STH next season. Or would a STH guy but with no away credits have a better chance? Sorry for the awkward scenarios

Ok thanks, and what if say you aren't STH but you have 12 away credits for a game like this (hull away) since priority goes to 12 away credits AND STH, would you still be in with a good shout with the 12 away credits or even 8 say but not a Season ticket? As I won't be a STH next season. Or would a STH guy but with no away credits have a better chance? Sorry for the awkward scenarios

No. Season ticket holder with 0+ Credits gets priority over Non-ST holder with 18-away credits.

Pointless as hardly anybody would go to that many aways and not have a season ticket.

True. But it was just my example.

Same applies to something like Wembley, you may well go to 12+ Home games and every away, but if you don't have a season ticket counts for zero. Until the superblues start crawling out the woodwork with sayings such 'Does Fulham, Sunderland and West Brom count towards my 5 home games', after the club announcing you need 5 homes to qualify for a ticket to the Wembley Semi lol

damn, suppose thats fair for early on in the season, but towards the end like last game etc I would think non STH 18 aways would get priority over STH no aways

You need a season ticket to get away credits unless it goes to general sale, in which case credits are irrelevant anyway. They used to let non season ticket holders with away credits have priority over general sale but since most aways don't make it past season ticket holders these days., they dropped that.I think if we improve even more on the pitch, our away support Will became like man uniteds and Liverpools where they never go to general sale even.

I'll just be going to the less popular ways then next season probs, although all away games seem to have a great atmosphere anyway IMO, love the chants and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.