HULL CITY TICKET INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a major flaw in the club's away ticket criteria in that with away allocations nearly all being sold out before it goes much beyond having had to have attended all away games to date, there is no chance of getting on the ladder or moving up the rungs of the ladder to get nearer qualification.

Rewards loyalty.

It means, when we get the naff games no one wants to go to like Fulham away in the League Cup, or Tuesday away at Newcastle, you have to take advantage and go.

There alone is 2+ by having none, and i know for a fact that Southampton went to ST only and Fulham didn't even sell out did it?

So there's difficulty, but you just have to go to as many as you want. I still think the lads who are buying them to put there credits up, and selling them on, are the reason for the Stub Count being so high for Hull.

Despite this, i am not complaining. I've been helped out by a load of people this season for tickets, so I am incredibly grateful.

But, if you'd of went to the likes of Fulham x2, West Ham, Newcastle Sunderland, you have 5 and that is high on the ladder for the start of next season then.

Rewards loyalty.

But, if you'd of went to the likes of Fulham x2, West Ham, Newcastle Sunderland, you have 5 and that is high on the ladder for the start of next season then.

Correct. If you want to almost guarantee an away you need to build up to it. I went to some of the unpopular aways last season which gave me a head start this season. Obviously you need to be a STH really and, while it isn't all "totally fair", it's about as fair as it can be.

I've only been one away this season, newcastle.

I really pick my games! So have no chance of getting tickets for this, see you in the home stand!

so its not a major flaw on the clubs ticketing policy,its the fairest way.
Are you mixing me up with someone mate? I haven't said it's a flaw. Was just saying i'm an idiot who's been one game, that game a good distance on a tuesday night....now i'm gonna sit with hull fans and catch something

Are you mixing me up with someone mate? I haven't said it's a flaw. Was just saying i'm an idiot who's been one game, that game a good distance on a tuesday night....now i'm gonna sit with hull fans and catch something
sorry m8,its this phone....its mrb85 who made the comment.

There is a major flaw in the club's away ticket criteria in that with away allocations nearly all being sold out before it goes much beyond having had to have attended all away games to date, there is no chance of getting on the ladder or moving up the rungs of the ladder to get nearer qualification.

There is no flaw at all in the system, its perfect. If people have more credit there is a reason for it. This season 2 games have gone to general sale, Newcastle was one and im sure there was another, maybe Sunderland i dunno, buy tickets = 2 away credits and you are off an running.
There are people who have been buying away ticklets for years.

Correct. If you want to almost guarantee an away you need to build up to it. I went to some of the unpopular aways last season which gave me a head start this season. Obviously you need to be a STH really and, while it isn't all "totally fair", it's about as fair as it can be.

That is it mate, unpopular aways, the attractive games are always the ones people are unhappy about missing, no one ever complains about missing a North East game midweek...etc

There is no flaw at all in the system, its perfect. If people have more credit there is a reason for it. This season 2 games have gone to general sale, Newcastle was one and im sure there was another, maybe Sunderland i dunno, buy tickets = 2 away credits and you are off an running.
There are people who have been buying away ticklets for years.

I'd say therer was more than that, West Ham definitely went to it, and didn't Southampton, West Brom, Chelsea, Sunderland, Newcastle and Fulham in both aspects didn't sell out, so it is 8 straight off, with the West Ham and Fulham ones early on, you could have easily kicked off and done Stoke and Swansea, which both west to +2 i believe. 8 aways could have got you a ticket for the derby, and i'm sure it'll get you a ticket for Hull.

So it's just one of those things, bide your time, and do what all the hardcore blues have done, and then even after a season, you can swerve the 12:45 games against Southampton for a lot more luxurious 3pm Saturday against Wigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.