HULL CITY TICKET INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm second row N2.

Speaking of Hull, my spurs supporting mate got kicked out of a pub for being too southern when going to the Hull Spuds game.

Will have to ask which pubs will be away friendly.

I'm going to have a drink in the City Centre, near the train station and then get a cab. I'm going with a wool, so I'll send him the bar in the KC :)

Might sound daft this, but with this order of priority, do people that haven't been to a game all season have same chance of getting a ticket for hull away as STH with 9 away credits?

From what Everton put up on the ticket details, it won't make it past 10 aways. But if it did then they wouldn't just offer the rest out to anyone. It would go down to 9, and then down until it sold out.

Just got home ticket in north stand, I told her on the phone 'listen I've got some everton mates coming down that I am meeting up with after the game as they are coming to my house so can you get me as close to away section as possible?' And I from hull with strong accent so she wasn't too suspicious haha

Just got home ticket in north stand, I told her on the phone 'listen I've got some everton mates coming down that I am meeting up with after the game as they are coming to my house so can you get me as close to away section as possible?' And I from hull with strong accent so she wasn't too suspicious haha

lol

Why the excuse

See you there.

If you are all going to sit in the home end, best bring your sister as a date to fit in.

Already got my camo
gloves.png

Please note the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

We have received an allocation of 2433 tickets.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium. All tickets are subject to availability and credits counted are up to and including the Sunderland fixture.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

2013/14 Season Ticket holders with 12+ away Premier League credits from this season on Friday 25 April at 8.00am.
2013/14 Season Ticket holders with 10+ away Premier League credits from this season on Tuesday 29 April at 8.00am.

Should any tickets remain, a further announcement will be made at the close of business on Tuesday 29 April.

Ticket Prices
  • Adults from £ 35.00
  • Over-65s from £ 22.00
  • 16-22s from £ 22.00
  • Under-16s from £ 15.00
  • Under-10s from £ 8.00

Plenty left in Block N3... so long as you can give a none ' L ' post code

There is a major flaw in the club's away ticket criteria in that with away allocations nearly all being sold out before it goes much beyond having had to have attended all away games to date, there is no chance of getting on the ladder or moving up the rungs of the ladder to get nearer qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.