HULL CITY TICKET INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Please note the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

We have received an allocation of 2433 tickets.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium. All tickets are subject to availability and credits counted are up to and including the Sunderland fixture.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

2013/14 Season Ticket holders with 12+ away Premier League credits from this season on Friday 25 April at 8.00am.
2013/14 Season Ticket holders with 10+ away Premier League credits from this season on Tuesday 29 April at 8.00am.

Should any tickets remain, a further announcement will be made at the close of business on Tuesday 29 April.

Ticket Prices
  • Adults from £ 35.00
  • Over-65s from £ 22.00
  • 16-22s from £ 22.00
  • Under-16s from £ 15.00
  • Under-10s from £ 8.00

People are already queuing!

Everton+v+Queens+Park+Rangers+FA+Cup+Third+zsWtuTdCXCTl.jpg

queue-for-Wembley-tickets-at-goodison.jpg

efc__1238152948_semifinal-queues.jpg

ipad-3-queue-460-420646057.jpg

article-2054077-0E8B765D00000578-309_634x424.jpg

ANAND-articleLarge.jpg

I know the away end is in the north stand, do we take all of the North stand which I doubt with only 2400 ish tickets
if not which side are we
need quick answer as I will attempt to blagg my way into which ever stand is nearest to us

pm me soon as if poss with the info

Ta

I know the away end is in the north stand, do we take all of the North stand which I doubt with only 2400 ish tickets
if not which side are we
need quick answer as I will attempt to blagg my way into which ever stand is nearest to us

pm me soon as if poss with the info

Ta
Alright mate, I live about 10 mins from the ground, been to it plenty of times down the years, north stand has about 4000 capacity so it will be with home fans but close to the blues, but I haven't been to a game this season so I might do the same too tbf

Might sound daft this, but with this order of priority, do people that haven't been to a game all season have same chance of getting a ticket for hull away as STH with 9 away credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.