Gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he apologise? He thought it was a wind up, same way i did after the Malsysian guy yesterday, and raised a good point about the away tickets, particularly the absurdity that he hasn't been to Goodison yet went to both away games either side of a home game.

Also, he contacted the club, who helped him to get a ticket for spurs but wont help in relation to a postponed game refund, hours after showing support of another fan in a similar position?

It all seems a bit far fetched, so I can totally see why Duncs Pigeon thought what he thought.

If it is all true, I feel for the guy, I really do...

But what I cant stand on here is the select few who instruct people to apologise...

If he wants to apologise, then he will... But being forced to apologise by a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon to pressure him into doing so? Not only does that defeat the purpose of the apology, that is also verging on bullying.

Last edited:
Why should he apologise? He thought it was a wind up, same way i did after the Malsysian guy yesterday, and raised a good point about the away tickets, particularly the absurdity that he hasn't been to Goodison yet went to both away games either side of a home game.

Also, he contacted the club, who helped him to get a ticket for spurs but wont help in relation to a postponed game refund, hours after showing support of another fan in a similar position?

It all seems a bit far fetched, so I can totally see why Duncs Pigeon thought what he thought.

But what I cant stand on here is the select few who instruct people to apologise...

If he wants to apologise, then he will... But being to forced to apologise by a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon to pressure him into doing so? Not only does that defeat the purpose of the apology, that is also verging on bullying.

He should apologise.

If he wants to apologise, then he will... But being forced to apologise by a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon to pressure him into doing so? Not only does that defeat the purpose of the apology, that is also verging on bullying.

I think it's more that he called him a WUM (Which is against forum rules I should add)

Good post.

It was rather silly for the lad to jump the gun with the "WUM Kopite" comment, but as you say, forcing someone to apologise is bordering on bullying and not what you expect from fellow Blues.

Also, sorry to hear of your situation Russian Evertonian. All the best mate.

The issue here is something I posted on at the start of the season, namely that refund policy was changed before the season started. The new policy categorically, and without exception, states that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances -- even if, for example, a game is postponed, or Sky shift the date at very short notice. Doubtless the club will, despite the rules, make an exception in this particular case, but the change of rule should have been challenged when it was introduced -- I'm not even sure it's legal. At the time I raised it on GOT it got scant positive response from posters.

The issue here is something I posted on at the start of the season, namely that refund policy was changed before the season started. The new policy categorically, and without exception, states that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances -- even if, for example, a game is postponed, or Sky shift the date at very short notice. Doubtless the club will, despite the rules, make an exception in this particular case, but the change of rule should have been challenged when it was introduced -- I'm not even sure it's legal. At the time I raised it on GOT it got scant positive response from posters.

Sorry mate, I don't even remember that

Didn't even know this was the acs euntil you just posted it now

I agree, it's scandalous

He should apologise.

He was wide of the mark and insultingly wrong .

What's the problem?

Back on topic, I love hearing the stories of far flung Evertonions making the pilgrimage to see the blues. I'd love to hear the stories of how they became toffees instead of leaping on the usual Man U/ Liverpool bandwagon.

You are a clown! I bought a ticket to Spurs easily, just emailed the club that I from the Russian branch.
As for ****e game, I spent 185 pounds for the ticket on 1st4footballtickets.
Think twice before posting!!!

Pay no attention that that bell end mate.

Speak to the club again. I'm sure they will help. Really sorry your last match was cancelled. Goodison is fantastic under flood lights. Shame you didn't get to see it. But it sounds like you've had a great visit and got to some games under your belt. I hope you enjoyed it (derby excepted).

Safe journey home mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.