Gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Evertonian

Player Valuation: £6m
I am just gutted. I ve never been at Everton games before despite being a huge fan from the childhood, just haven't got a chance.
I travelled across England last two weeks, watching away games at Stevenage, Liverpool, Spurs and home vs Villa.
At Thursday I should go by train from Liverpool to London and then catch a flight to Moscow and then to Rostov.
I am gutted. The game is cancelled. The railway station is closed. I don't know what to do.
The most sad thing is that EFC didn't bother to give my money for the tickets back.
I can't make it for postponed game later. And no one in the club office is helping me. It's just ridiculous....

I think you could get your money back on the tickets via stub hub? i have not used it myself but i know plenty on this site have?

I don't know if you're on Twitter, but have you tried getting in touch with @ALANMYERS1 or @efc_christine ?

They might have been able to help.

It's a shame you're not still here for Sundays game (assuming it will be on), you could go to that.

As for getting to London tomorrow if you need to go & the trains are off, try the National Express bus station in Liverpool City Centre, they will run coaches to London (hopefully the motorways will be better by then).

Hang in there mate, sorry for whats happened, just a freak occurrence.

Yeah, worst case scenario you could sell the ticket. Stubhub is good for 2nd hand tickets.

Still sucks, though. Sorry mate :C

I can only imagine how I would feel if I traveled from Canada for a game and had this happen. I feel for you dude. Hopefully someone connected to the team can help make you whole.

Can only echo what others have said about stubhub and tweeting mate, besides that hope you manage to make your flight tomorrow, should you be unable to make the flight to travel disruption of rail/coach im not sure what recourse you will have, hopefully someone on the forums will be a bit more clued up though and have some advice on that.

Sadly britain tends to collapse at the first signs of bad weather unlike russia which just keeps going along as normal

I am just gutted. I ve never been at Everton games before despite being a huge fan from the childhood, just haven't got a chance.
I travelled across England last two weeks, watching away games at Stevenage, ****e, Spurs and home vs Villa.
At Thursday I should go by train from Liverpool to London and then catch a flight to Moscow and then to Rostov.
I am gutted. The game is cancelled. The railway station is closed. I don't know what to do.
The most sad thing is that EFC didn't bother to give my money for the tickets back
I can't make it for postponed game later. And no one in the club office is helping me. It's just ridiculous....

WUM Kopite

WUM Kopite

He's not actually, I met him at Stevenage before the game to give him a spare I had.
He's sound and his story is true. Glad to have met you Sergei and hope you manage to get home safely mate.
He's no wum or kopite. He has been a member of this board for a few years now. Can remember him asking if there was a way hhe could get the official matchday programme dispatched to Russia.

Feel sorry for you mate, but just mail the ticket department when you get back to Russia and explain what happened. I'm sure you'll get your money back.

Had the same problem once. At home to Leeds (I believe december 2000 it was). Due to heavy snow, I waited for hours at Amsterdam Airport before finally departing for Liverpool. First thing I heard when I arrived at my hotel was the match being called off as a result of icy road conditions.

Got my money back no problem back then. So I guess it work out allright in the end mate.

He's not actually, I met him at Stevenage before the game to give him a spare I had.
He's sound and his story is true. Glad to have met you Sergei and hope you manage to get home safely mate.

Never been to Everton yet gets tkts for away at liverpool and spurs - ok mate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.