Gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he apologise? He thought it was a wind up, same way i did after the Malsysian guy yesterday, and raised a good point about the away tickets, particularly the absurdity that he hasn't been to Goodison yet went to both away games either side of a home game.

You can get tickets for any game you want, home or away, if you're willing to pay enough money, regardless of if you've been to Goodison once or 100s of times.

Maybe he knows a shareholder and got a ticket for the derby that way. Spurs away tickets weren't that hard to get hold of either.

It was fairly obvious that he's not a wind up, given:

a ) The fact he joined in Feb 2009.
b ) His post history.
c ) The fact he has a very good posting rep.
d ) The fact he started his thread at 1:44am - hardly the best time to start an attention seeking wind up.

Last edited:

Well this is me, individualy, saying you are wrong

Unsurprising, given you where one of the collective...

You can get tickets for any game you want, home or away, if you're willing to pay enough money, regardless of if you've been to Goodison once or 100s of times.

Maybe he knows a shareholder and got a ticket for the derby that way. Spurs away tickets weren't that hard to get hold of either.

It was fairly obvious that he's not a wind up, given:

a ) The fact he joined in Feb 2009.
b ) His post history.
c ) The fact he has a very good posting rep.
d ) The fact he started his thread at 1:44am - hardly the best time to start an attention seeking wind up.

I dont make a habit of checking every posters user history, reputation, join date, and read through a selection of previous posts each time I wish to reply to a thread, am I breaking a forum rule in doing this?

Also, all of maybes are very plausible... But I refer back to original point.... Both Derby and spurs games where either side of a home game against Aston Villa, which he didn't attend, despite being in Liverpool 4 days earlier for derby, with tickets being easier to come by than an away derby game which are generally harder to secure, and before going back to London to see a spurs game, which the club helped him get a ticket for, only to travel back to Liverpool again to watch this game hours before his flights back home, from London.

At the very least, its a really poorly planned trip.

Im sorry.

People who call asking someone on an internet forum to apologise bullying have clearly never been bullied a day in their life

Anyway, good to look to you Russian Evertonian

Glad that even in Eastern Europe there's blues doing their bit!

You have no idea about my personal life, and id like to keep it that way, but what I will say, is that bullying comes in many forms. Bullying on the internet is a very real thing, and groups of people taking 1 side against an individual in order to force them to do something is precisely bullying, whether you want to think of yourself as a bully or not.

Why should he apologise? He thought it was a wind up, same way i did after the Malsysian guy yesterday, and raised a good point about the away tickets, particularly the absurdity that he hasn't been to Goodison yet went to both away games either side of a home game.

Also, he contacted the club, who helped him to get a ticket for spurs but wont help in relation to a postponed game refund, hours after showing support of another fan in a similar position?

It all seems a bit far fetched, so I can totally see why Duncs Pigeon thought what he thought.

If it is all true, I feel for the guy, I really do...

But what I cant stand on here is the select few who instruct people to apologise...

If he wants to apologise, then he will... But being forced to apologise by a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon to pressure him into doing so? Not only does that defeat the purpose of the apology, that is also verging on bullying.

Duncepigeon calls somebody a kopite and then still doesnt wind their neck in after a seperate poster advises them the OP is genuine. (and it is possible to go to any game in the world if you pay enough money)

I think its reasonable enough that three or four posters thought he should apologise, and its a hell of stretch to call it bullying. Nobodys forcing...a few people suggested. Saying bullying comes in many forms doesnt change the above.

Also the OP says he went to the Villa game.

Good luck to the OP. Hope you made your flight.

That train journey from moscow to rostov is a killer too, good luck mate, im back in russia myself in may and if theirs anything i can help you with this end give us a shout and will try my best.

Unsurprising, given you where one of the collective...

I dont make a habit of checking every posters user history, reputation, join date, and read through a selection of previous posts each time I wish to reply to a thread, am I breaking a forum rule in doing this?

Also, all of maybes are very plausible... But I refer back to original point.... Both Derby and spurs games where either side of a home game against Aston Villa, which he didn't attend, despite being in Liverpool 4 days earlier for derby, with tickets being easier to come by than an away derby game which are generally harder to secure, and before going back to London to see a spurs game, which the club helped him get a ticket for, only to travel back to Liverpool again to watch this game hours before his flights back home, from London.

At the very least, its a really poorly planned trip.

Im sorry.

You have no idea about my personal life, and id like to keep it that way, but what I will say, is that bullying comes in many forms. Bullying on the internet is a very real thing, and groups of people taking 1 side against an individual in order to force them to do something is precisely bullying, whether you want to think of yourself as a bully or not.
Firstly. I ve attended Villa home game.
Secondly. Poor planed trip? When was the last time the Goodison game was cancelled? How can I predict this one? I ve spent nearly 3 weeks in England and attend four Everton games, just shame about yesterday.

Apologies, I misread the initial post and thought you said you hadn't seen a match at Goodison.

And im really sorry if last night has in anyway ruined your trip...

Hope you had a great time (despite the results) and hope you have a safe trip back.

Status
Not open for further replies.