Gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he apologise? He thought it was a wind up, same way i did after the Malsysian guy yesterday, and raised a good point about the away tickets, particularly the absurdity that he hasn't been to Goodison yet went to both away games either side of a home game.

Also, he contacted the club, who helped him to get a ticket for spurs but wont help in relation to a postponed game refund, hours after showing support of another fan in a similar position?

It all seems a bit far fetched, so I can totally see why Duncs Pigeon thought what he thought.

If it is all true, I feel for the guy, I really do...

But what I cant stand on here is the select few who instruct people to apologise...

If he wants to apologise, then he will... But being forced to apologise by a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon to pressure him into doing so? Not only does that defeat the purpose of the apology, that is also verging on bullying.

I see Kever10 has used the famous LFC defence, play the victim card.

Top popcorning fella.

I see Kever10 has used the famous LFC defence, play the victim card.

Top popcorning fella.

is this like some sort of loophole, to basically call me a RS WUM, without actually using the words?

I cant believe its not RS WUM?

Well played...

And just after my apology too

Couldn´t make it up, the lad asks for help and people from the peoples club start bickering like school girls . Great reflection of the site lads well done .
Hope you get all sorted RB keep us informed mate and safe journey.

More Tv coverage of Mr Wee. Not just SSN but now BBC NW News. We've not this amount of media coverage since we signed Alan Ball! Well done Wee Man.

Last edited:

Ok guys, I would like to apologise for the remark I made about the OP being a WUM Kopite. I did not realise the amount of furore this would cause. I dont have to explain my reasons why I thought he was on the wind up but here goes. I genuinely thought it was some banter with someone latching on to the Ric Wee incident. If the OP is geniune, I really do hope he has a safe journey home, and the next time he is visiting Goodison, I will quite gladly buy him a beer.

rgds

Duncs Pigeon

Its amazing how many stories there are from last night's bungled call off. It should have been wiped out the minute the met office put out a weather red alert for Merseyside.
I thought I was hard done by travelling the 400 mile return from Bedford - i also bought a ticket off stub hub who tell me if i can't make the new date I will not get a refund. Double whammy, eh! Palace away was shocking day out now I'm fed up of them

Its amazing how many stories there are from last night's bungled call off. It should have been wiped out the minute the met office put out a weather red alert for Merseyside.
I thought I was hard done by travelling the 400 mile return from Bedford - i also bought a ticket off stub hub who tell me if i can't make the new date I will not get a refund. Double whammy, eh! Palace away was shocking day out now I'm fed up of them

I agree it should have been called of well earlier,putting the fans in danger was a disgrace. And don´t worry about Palace mate they won´t be here long.

Any chance we will be seeing mr wee running out on the goodison turf in august as our brand new signing? Well he is cheaper than Rodwell.

At least the OP got to see us win a game at least and soak up the atmosphere of the derby, for about 20 minutes at least!

You planning any more trips this season?

An Evertonian from Tucson was also in town and missed the match. He scraped all year for the trip, is a bit distraught. Don't know him personally, but via the lid who runs the FC Tucson supporters. Passed along advice one of GOT's finest provided, suggested contacting the club. He returns Sunday so he's SOL for any match but who knows. Even a small gesture from the club while go miles to make amends for Mother Nature shredding his plans.

At the very least, he was already planning on returning next year.

Not sure there is much the club can do to make amends to all who made the trek. Was still fantastic to see how they responded to Wee and his unintentional social media savvy.

Seems The Peoples' Club is more than a bumper sticker motto, and NSNO extends from the pitch to the organization itself.

An Evertonian from Tucson was also in town and missed the match. He scraped all year for the trip, is a bit distraught. Don't know him personally, but via the lid who runs the FC Tucson supporters. Passed along advice one of GOT's finest provided, suggested contacting the club. He returns Sunday so he's SOL for any match but who knows. Even a small gesture from the club while go miles to make amends for Mother Nature shredding his plans.

At the very least, he was already planning on returning next year.

Not sure there is much the club can do to make amends to all who made the trek. Was still fantastic to see how they responded to Wee and his unintentional social media savvy.

Seems The Peoples' Club is more than a bumper sticker motto, and NSNO extends from the pitch to the organization itself.

Hey thanks!!! Although I'm from El Paso, Texas but follow FC Tucson because of Keat. He had mentioned this site so here I am. My situation is not as extreme as some of the stories I have read about. I did contact the lady that contacted me when I got my tickets.

I'm gutted because it was my first match with hospitality and was looking forward to that. I was literally turned back at the gate. Didn't even get the programme or team sheet that comes with the package....:( I was booked for the Joe Mercer which if I'm not mistaken is where our Malaysian friend was.

Now I have been to Goodison three times in the past two seasons. Vs Wigan in Sep. 2011. And West Brom and Aston Villa in Jan/ last season. I had been planning this trip since September so being turned back so close was like a punch to the face....speaking of amends I wouldn't turn back a signed home shirt and of course my programme :p

One thing though. I did speak to a few Palace fans on the bus back to City Centre that were worried about getting home. I did also meet a Swedish Evertonian that was more worried about getting him and his son home. I really do hope that they both made it home safely and hopefully they don't get discouraged from future trips.

On the bright side I really do love Liverpool and I am glad I had the honor of visiting again. If I do get a refund it will go to next seasons trip. Hopefully I get better luck next season.

Sorry for the long post guys...I'm here by myself and needed to talk. I braved the hurricane and all I got was a lousy cold!!

I am just gutted. I ve never been at Everton games before despite being a huge fan from the childhood, just haven't got a chance.
I travelled across England last two weeks, watching away games at Stevenage, Liverpool, Spurs and home vs Villa.
At Thursday I should go by train from Liverpool to London and then catch a flight to Moscow and then to Rostov.
I am gutted. The game is cancelled. The railway station is closed. I don't know what to do.
The most sad thing is that EFC didn't bother to give my money for the tickets back.
I can't make it for postponed game later. And no one in the club office is helping me. It's just ridiculous....

.....dedicated Blue. Well done, Pal, great that you went to such lengths to support our team. Shame about last night, sure the Club will see you right.

Dear Russian Evertonian

Please accept my sincerest apologies. I never meant not to reply to this thread. It was purely an oversight that I now accept was both uncaring and insulting. I understand this incident has shamed both me and my family and our ancestors.

Cheers CE

Status
Not open for further replies.