FA Cup Final Thread - Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know a good place to park down there?

I would advise you to park as far away as possible and get public transport to Wembley. London at the best of times is hard to drive in or find a parking space in. The cup final will make it virtually impossible to park anywhere near.

Ill be boozing at Swiss Cottage . Was a fair few Evertonians there before the semi . Good ale at a reasonable price and its right next to the tube station or Finchley tube station is 2 bars up the road . Jump on there and your about 15mins from wembley

meet-up in London

I cant beleive how much feedback im getting about the meet-up/watching the match in my pub in the city(london).

So just to give all the details...
im 25-35 mins from wembley.

Im at the Porters Lodge arthur Street in ec4r 9br...
email me for any specific details on]porterslodge hotmail.com[/email]..
OR FACEBOOK ME ON...PORTERS LODGE LONDON

I will be open from 8am till late...
yes,I have the music,,and bacon butties will be on the menu..
But above all,,it will be Everton fans only...either use it as a meet-up,,
or stay and watch the match(3-1 everton)..

Rob

COYB

It's only Tuesday evening and my kids are complaining they can't sleep as they're too excited about Saturday.......

Told them not to be silly, but deep down I feel the same lol

This week feels very much like 1984 all over again to me - years of disappointment behind us and the feeling we're on the verge of something great again.....

COYBB's

Any tickets come availible either end pm cheers.
I dont think you have much of a chance on here mate.If you go down there and hold your nerve til near kick off I think you could be in with a shout.
There will be people there who dont even want to go the match and wont want to go through touts.If You dont get in there will be plenty who will have settled in the pubs by then so stick around and keep looking.
Good Luck.Having said that I would like a ticket for my future son-in-law who has missed out on the ballot, but he has convinced himself now he wont get 1.

Ticket for the beamback

I applied for a ticket for the beamback at Goodison Park, but now can't make it so if anyone would like it on here who is not going to the game let me know and I will put in the post first thing in the morning.

I applied for a ticket for the beamback at Goodison Park, but now can't make it so if anyone would like it on here who is not going to the game let me know and I will put in the post first thing in the morning.
Hi

If it's not gone, I'd like to take you up on the ticket for the beamback. Could you give me a ring on 0151 486 6330

Cheers
Joe

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.