FA Cup Final Thread - Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
A dedicated thread for all FA Cup discussion. Please keep all ticketing questions and requests here. This isn't the match day thread - that will be posted closer to the game.

Everton.gif
Chelsea.gif

Everton vs Chelsea

Saturday 30th May 2009
Wembley Stadium
kick off 15:00
live on

Unable to get to Wembley? Why not watch the FA Cup Final in the company of fellow Evertonians at Goodison Park? The club are offering fans the opportunity to watch the FA Cup Final live at Goodison Park, offering the following three packages:

The People's Package

Watch the game live surrounded by our fans in our People's Club suite. Only £7.50 a head including a portion of slow cooked beef and mushroom in a red wine sauce with a baked potato and a glass of beer, wine or soft drink.

The 1878 Package

Enjoy the final in the luxury of the 1878 suite. Only £30 a head including a three course meal and a glass of bear, wine or soft drink.

The Executive Boxes Package.

Watch the FA Cup final from one of our pitchside executive boxes. This package includes a three course meal served and a pint of beer, wine or soft drink. This package only costs £30.00 a head. Boxes are for a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 9 people.

To book this package

Contact the Events Team on 0151 530 5250. Bookings can be made over the phone using credit or debit cards or can be made in person at the Goodison Road reception by asking for Helen, Lucy or Tony

everton_pictures_2.jpg

Ive got a season ticket with 1 stubb + the Semi Final. I wont get a ticket...

...:(...just go on a giant piss up outside the stadium...

Everton officials have been informed by representatives of the Football Association and Wembley that the Club will receive an allocation of 25,109 tickets for the FA Cup final.

Everton officials have been informed by representatives of the Football Association and Wembley that the Club will receive an allocation of 25,109 tickets for the FA Cup final.

And the fans will get around 18,000 of them

Staff, sponsors, current and ex-players etc etc.

It has also been confirmed that Everton will don their famous royal blue for the game against Chelsea on May 30

Great stuff.

And the fans will get around 18,000 of them

Staff, sponsors, current and ex-players etc etc.

It has also been confirmed that Everton will don their famous royal blue for the game against Chelsea on May 30

Great stuff.

The FA said differently on their site

I've got 5 credits plus an ST, i'm hoping for one but i'm not sure at the moment.

One thing that i know is, my season ticket that i've just renewed for 287 quid will be going back if i don't get a ticket.

I hope they reward season ticket holders, only existing ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.